Football Rossia -germany 10 Oct

StasD

Dear Germans, where wil you see the football? Wanna join you to support Rossia. Hope it will be the great show. ARSHAVIN forever!

I will watch it live by Internet Streaming at my home, but I won't invite you :)

Anyway, it will be a draw.

Cheers

Dear Germans, where wil you see the football? Wanna join you to support Rossia. Hope it will be the great show. ARSHAVIN forever!

I will watch it live by Internet Streaming at my home, but I won't invite you :)

Anyway, it will be a draw.

Cheers

I also do not want to see u on my villa:) but I meant a bar with a big display

hopefully we will draw Russia in the playoffs, as they are brutal.

You were right. Russia lost (0-1), although the game was soft.

I am glad the Germans won the group. Better to have to face the Russians if the "draw" works out that way. I would still consider them to be formidable opponents. :)

I am glad the Germans won the group. Better to have to face the Russians if the "draw" works out that way. I would still consider them to be formidable opponents. :)

Nobody will look forward to playing Ireland.

Perhaps not but equally we can hardly look forward to France with their firepower in attack, Russia IMO also dangerous and the less than appealing prospect of playing in Moscow in mid November. Greece or Portugal (without an injured Ronaldo?) would seem to me to give us a better chance of getting through. :)