Married A Thai Girl

Hi i want to ask some boddy information.

I want to marry a thai girl.

But the problem she don't want live thailand white my .

And ask my if i can live in thailand white her and what i have the do for work?

I don't know the way how i can do.

thx and greetings Henny

let me get this straight. you want to marry a thai girl, right? ok. second, she doesn't want to live in thailand with you? but in the next sentence you say she wants you to live in thailand with her? and you want to know what you can work?

before getting married, seriously give a thought about your life and what you want and what you can do. if you need to ask on a public forum what you can work you're definitely not ready for marriage. sorry to be so honest.

Hi :o

My english wawsn't much better when i first got here. However i sense what he wants to ask:

He wishes to marry a thai girl, but she (the girl!) doesn't want to LEAVE Thailand with him. So she asks him if he could LIVE here in Thailand with her.

Now he asks how he can get that to work etc.

Regards...

Thanh

Edited by Thanh-BKK

Hi :o

My english wawsn't much better when i first got here. However i sense what he wants to ask:

He wishes to marry a thai girl, but she (the girl!) doesn't want to LEAVE Thailand with him. So she asks him if he could LIVE here in Thailand with her.

Now he asks how he can get that to work etc.

Regards...

Thanh

Ok. Thanks for the translation of the OP English (or lack of). Since you "sense" what it is he is asking, perhaps you can offer some advice for him. I'm curious.

thx and greetings Henny

sorry but my english is not so good o make a mistake :o

I mean i go marry a taji girl but she want that i life white her in thailand and go work.

She don't want to leve here family if you understand what i mean she don't want to live in the netherlands do someboddu know what i have the do?

Find another would probably be the best advise we could give you. There is more than one fish in the sea and I am sure that you can find the right one with a little more time. You do not have much chance of success living here in Thailand if you must be the provider; so as hard as it is the best thing would probably be to end this relationship before you both get more hurt than need be.

thx and greetings Henny

sorry but my english is not so good o make a mistake :D

I mean i go marry a taji girl but she want that i life white her in thailand and go work.

She don't want to leve here family if you understand what i mean she don't want to live in the netherlands do someboddu know what i have the do?

Marry her! Send her all your money! Believe her when she says "I don't work in a bar (anymore)"! Hope she never learns the words

DIVORCE and BANKRUPTCY!!! :o

Have you known her for more than 6 months?

Have you met her family?

Is her English better than yours?

Sorry, I am not a cynic but if you are not a TROLL then you are pretty dumb!!! :D

thx and greetings Henny

sorry but my english is not so good o make a mistake :D

Marry her! Send her all your money! Believe her when she says "I don't work in a bar (anymore)"! Hope she never learns the words

DIVORCE and BANKRUPTCY!!! :o

Have you known her for more than 6 months?

Have you met her family?

Is her English better than yours?

Sorry, I am not a cynic but if you are not a TROLL then you are pretty dumb!!! :D

I know my can speak better english and you i know her 7 months and her family too.

aboud the monny i not stupit i have my one bank a count and i can us it in asia to.

i do not send monny to her bank i not crazy than some think :D

Nobody's English is that bad that they can't read a few posts, all of which correct his mistakes and then write them again. If you're going to troll do it convincingly.

Anyone else agree white my?

Edited by withnail

Nobody's English is that bad that they can't read a few posts, all of which correct his mistakes and then write them again. If you're going to troll do it convincingly.

There does seem to be a large increase in the number of troll suspects this month. Am sure it has nothing to do with teachers having more time off. :o

Could nit agray moor!

I 100% apologise henry if you are for real..........

But then the moon would be made of green cheese!!! :o

Could nit agray moor!

I 100% apologise henry if you are for real..........

But then the moon would be made of green cheese!!! :o

Yes guy i real mean what i wrohte. but hmmmm i lean english not fro anny school :D

Hey

I THINK THE MAIN TOPIC IS MISSED.

HE ASKED FOR ADVICE AND IF NOBODY CAN HELP HIM WITH A REASONABLE REPLY, THEN IT IS NOT GOOD TO MAKE FUN OF "HENNY".

HENNY, IT IS BETTER YOU FIND A PERSON WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE AND HE CAN HELP YOU BETTER.

Hey

HE ASKED FOR ADVICE AND IF NOBODY CAN HELP HIM WITH A REASONABLE REPLY, THEN IT IS NOT GOOD TO MAKE FUN OF "HENNY".

HENNY, IT IS BETTER YOU FIND A PERSON WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE AND HE CAN HELP YOU BETTER.

You're "shouting" (all CAPS). And that's not polite either. :o

Hey

You're "shouting" (all CAPS). And that's not polite either. :D

:D Not at all, Ken....It was lazy of me not to press " Caps Lock " to change the capitals.

:o

Hey

:D Not at all, Ken....It was lazy of me not to press " Caps Lock " to change the capitals.

:D

Why then is the HEY done correctly ? :o

Hey

Why you make fun aboud this?

It is not fun if someboddy ask for advice

are you agtee aboud this?

Hey

do you think it is serious matter for me to waste my time explaining to you about a wrong stroke of CAP LOCK key?

Hey

do you think it is serious matter for me to waste my time explaining to you about a wrong stroke of CAP LOCK key?

An all round lack of any manners ... congratulations :D

Why you make fun aboud this?

It is not fun if someboddy ask for advice

are you agtee aboud this?

Henny suddenly your english has gotten better. That's good.

Now you should know by now it is tough to make a living in Thailand without any outstanding skills which you could market. If you are looking for advice on how to make a living on a a forum full of wise cracking wise guys you may be lacking certain parts of the inherent prerequisite wisdom needed for a foreigner to survive in thailand.

I suggest you play it safe stay in Holland fixing trucks or busses or whatever it is you do learn a little more english and stick with the middle eastern hashish you have been smoking. Thai ganga seems a little too strong for you.

Hey

You're "shouting" (all CAPS). And that's not polite either. :o

keyboard4.jpg