To All Those Out There Looking For A Good Girl

RogerSterling1

I was using the restroom in the Emporium Thai food court around 7pm and there is that little room inside the bathroom where the janitors store the mops and paper towels and I could over hear the conversation. Apparently, one of the female janitors recently quit her job because she has a farang boyfriend. From what I gathered from the conversation, all three of the remaining janitors are interested in finding themselves a farang too. When I started to wash my hands, I guess the sound was their key to flaunt their stuff for me, they each exited that little room and I noticed that they had their make up all done up and their uniforms looked very spiffy. One even had a little orchid flower tucked over her ear. They were all significant older than I am and I think I am through with Thai women anyways, so I passed, but you always hear so many farang looking to find that essential good Thai girl to be his soul mate so I think you guys definitely have a couple of eager beavers to work with here. Just thought I'd pass the tip along. To whichever one of you snagged the forth janitor, well played.