"i Get Confused Very Easily" In Thai

anothertorres

'please speak slowly' - พูดช้าลงหน่อยได้ไหมครับ pôot cháa long nòi dâi măi kráp or ช่วยพูดช้า ๆ หน่อยครับ chûay pôot cháa cháa nòi kráp.

just looking for an extra phrase to go along with 'please speak slowly'.

I'm not sure if its natural or not (probably not...), but how about

งง ง่ายๆ เสมอ

ngong ngai(2) ngai(2) sa-mer(4)

[lit: confused very easily always]

Ops. Sorry, I didn't read your question well.

If you want to say "please speak slowly, I get confused very easily", you can say "ช่วยพูดช้าลงหน่อยได้ไหมครับ ผมยิ่งงงง่าย ๆ อยู่ด้วย" chûay pôot cháa long nòi dâi măi kráp · pŏm yîng ngong ngâai ngâai yòo dûay.

just looking for an extra phrase to go along with 'please speak slowly'.

I'm not sure if its natural or not (probably not...), but how about

งง ง่ายๆ เสมอ

ngong ngai(2) ngai(2) sa-mer(4)

[lit: confused very easily always]

I don't know if I'd use งง because it might imply that the speaker wasn't speaking intelligibly! I usually just say ขอโทษ ช่วยพูดช้าๆนะครับ ผมฟังไม่ทันครับ

(literally: sorry, please speak slowly, I can't keep up listening.)

the thought behind "i get confused very easily" is to say something cute, something to ease the tension (for myself). i'm still not as confident as i'd like to be, so i was just looking for something to make them smile and in turn, give it back to them to help me or rather, have patience with me :)

the thought behind "i get confused very easily" is to say something cute, something to ease the tension (for myself). i'm still not as confident as i'd like to be, so i was just looking for something to make them smile and in turn, give it back to them to help me or rather, have patience with me :)

If the objective is to get them to smile and take pity on your poor grasp of Thai, my answer above will serve your interests far better than the word perfect answers of yoot and oevna :D

Edited by SoftWater

If the objective is to get them to smile and take pity on your poor grasp of Thai, my answer above will serve your interests far better than the word perfect answers of yoot and oevna :D

Are you sure of that? :D I'm afraid people would get confused what you meant to say. พูดไรอะ 555

"ช่วยพูดช้าลงหน่อยได้ไหมครับ ผมยิ่งงงง่าย ๆ อยู่ด้วย" with a wink, would get a laugh from them. :D

Are you sure of that? :D I'm afraid people would get confused what you meant to say. พูดไรอะ 555

"ช่วยพูดช้าลงหน่อยได้ไหมครับ ผมยิ่งงงง่าย ๆ อยู่ด้วย" with a wink, would get a laugh from them. :D

I guess so, yoot. My point was that if I spoke poorly (as I do), they would be more likely to take pity on me and help me with my Thai.

When it comes to speaking Thai poorly, I am something of an expert. :D

Edited by SoftWater