I Need A Taxi Firm Which Offers Daily Regular Taxi Runs?

SARAHJ101

Does anyone know any Taxi firms which offer a daily regular service? I have just been offered a job in Rajadamnern Nok Avenue which is a bit off the beaten track and not on a skytrain route. I would require a taxi every morning at a certain time and also a pickup at night once I finish for every day of the week for the foreseeable future. Maybe one which can be paid monthly in advance? Not quite sure if this if offered in Thailand?

Cheers

Does anyone know any Taxi firms which offer a daily regular service? I have just been offered a job in Rajadamnern Nok Avenue which is a bit off the beaten track and not on a skytrain route. I would require a taxi every morning at a certain time and also a pickup at night once I finish for every day of the week for the foreseeable future. Maybe one which can be paid monthly in advance? Not quite sure if this if offered in Thailand?

Cheers

Any of the taxi co-ops with a radio service will do this, jot down the number next time you see a cab roll by. Rachadamnoen Avenue is not exactly off the beaten track being in the heart of the city.

Any of the taxi co-ops with a radio service will do this, jot down the number next time you see a cab roll by. Rachadamnoen Avenue is not exactly off the beaten track being in the heart of the city.

Thanks i'll do that.

P.s. it IS off the beaten track for a female in heels! :)

Yes, some of the taxi companies will agree to send a driver at the same time every day. I prefer to find an independent driver who will pick me up every morning at the same time. Most of the guys I've asked have been happy to do so (guaranteed fare), and several have actually asked ME if they can drive me every morning. It may take some asking around, but if you start asking taxi drivers, you should find a nice, reliable one.

Thanks i'll do that.

Sounds good might buy a taxi myself.

Book your first day with one of the companies (Howa and Nakorn Chai have been best for me) and then ask the driver if he wants to take you every day. It might take two or three different drivers before you will get one the will agree. That's what happened with me - and I've had the same guys now for more than one year (one in the morning and one in the evening). No need to pay monthly in advance - just pay them per day with a little on top and they'll be happy.

Thanks i'll do that.

Sounds good might buy a taxi myself.

LOL yea, that's what BKK "needs" i.e. one more taxi. I regularly observe 5 out of 8 vehicles are taxis. Does BKK need all these?