Thai Wives In General Are Among The Best

cognos

Thai women make great wives..just don't get them angry, right guys? Do (many or most) farang have specific preferences for a particular group of Thai women? ..for example, women from Issan, Hi-so BKK Thai women, Bg's, so -called "middle class" Thai women, highly educated, not educated, older, younger, with or without children, darker skinned, lighter skinned perhaps from the Chiang Mai area, great cooks, stunners,"plain Janes", jai dee mak mak,.. etc,etc.. I suspect that most farang had NO ulterior motive when it came to choosing their Thai wife ( actually they probably choose you despite what you feel about that ), they dated some, moved on, dated some more, and then "Mrs Right came along", and the farang did not care what "group" they "belonged" to.That is probably the majority of situations. However, some farang perhaps had a SPECIFIC type of Thai lady in mind when looking for prospective wife material, be it from a geographically-preferred place or even possibly from a specific previously mentioned group. Any ideas on the subject? :)

Should that be your own honest opinion , then you have failed to read many of the contradictory reports , heavy scamming and number of assocciated deaths on this form , I fear it is all in the eyes of the beholder peering from behind rose tinted spectacles .

Have a nice day .

At the risk of this being a troll OP:

Can't speak for others of course, but I found mine on TLL. I know this has a bad rap with many, but I struck gold.

Her mother is from Uttaradit and her dad from Kanchanaburi. She is the most wonderful woman I have ever met and she charmed my whole family and all my friends. She is intelligent, speaks good english, has her own company and is dead honest.

I stayed away from the Isaan farmgirls on purpose.

Oh dear, here come the flames and cynical and disparaging remarks... :)

Can't speak for others of course, but I found mine on TLL. I know this has a bad rap with many, but I struck gold.

Her mother is from Uttaradit and her dad from Kanchanaburi. She is the most wonderful woman I have ever met and she charmed my whole family and all my friends. She is intelligent, speaks good english, has her own company and is dead honest.

Ditto, plenty of nice women on TLL married mine 3+ years ago. Doesnt matter where "women" come from they are all women.

Ditto, plenty of nice women on TLL married mine 3+ years ago. Doesnt matter where "women" come from they are all women.

pig farmers by far make the best wives

TLL is ?

I'll have to get out more :D

TLL is ?

I'll have to get out more :D

thai love links

Should that be your own honest opinion , then you have failed to read many of the contradictory reports , heavy scamming and number of assocciated deaths on this form , I fear it is all in the eyes of the beholder peering from behind rose tinted spectacles .

Have a nice day .

she had rose colored glasses( i should post a picture to proove it ), literally and metaphorically, and after i quit drinking and smoking, she liked me even more

What a great topic - my wife is Thai, and - six years of marriage later I still believe - the best lass a man could have. Whether these two facts have any bearing on each other I don't feel qualified to say.

Edited by SoftWater

What a great topic - my wife is Thai, and - six years of marriage later I still believe - the best lass a man could have. Whether these two facts have any bearing on each other I don't feel qualified to say.

well happy if the money keeps flowing

Have a nice day .

many can probably relate to your comment, as these things SURE do happen..could it be that the (small number of)Thai women allegedly doing the scamming and murders are coming from a certain class of Thai women in general? Or possibly the (few compared to the population at large)"scammers and murderers" come from all segments of Thai womanhood...hmmm..may looo khrap

I don't see how this topic can keep alive without moving into verbotten ground as far as posting regulations. The wording of the OP could easily fall into denigrating specific groups of people. But I am going to give it a chance.

Please keep the posts within posting regulations or this thread will be closed.

In my opinion one should stay away from the Bar and shower massage girls. they are sneaky and dishonest. And it does not matter if they do not work there anymore. They have build taste and they are only there for their own benefits and not the marriage.

i am sure many of them make great wives, however i did not go in that direction for a few reasons..the main one was because I was reluctant ( read chicken) to take a chance, as i still have to work in Canada a few years and keep going back and forth between there and LOS. If I was an expat living in LOS permanently, i possibly may have taken the time to get to know one well and go very slowly and see what happened, as i believe they are often as good as any others. However, because i was living in Canada too, i did not want to send monthly money to support one and possibly her family as well, especially if i encouraged her to change careers. i am cognizant that some or many are jai dee and look after their families back home in Issan or wherever. In many cases they have little choice, as financial cicumstances prevent them from getting ahead in many ways, education for example. Often it may be the farang sex tourists that make them jaded after many years in the industry, not an inherent poor nature.

Hmmm, I must be the exception. I wasnt looking for a Thai wife or girlfriend. I was just looking for wild time for my holidays. But that all changed when I met a lady on TLL. I didnt pick her, she picked me and like a true Thai lady she has hung on like a bulldog. She is well educated, has well paid employment. No parents and employed well educated siblings. Doesn't ask for money, hasn't any sick buffalos. But like most Thai women is aggressively jealous, watches me like a hawk and has a wild temper. So I guess I prefer tertiary educated, professionally employed and finacially independant psycho orphans. wow 400

Edited by waza

My one FARTS a lot!........I'm thinking of trading her in while the scrappage scheme is going :)

Year first registered (if old enough its road tax exempted) (?) , Previous owners (?), Full service history (?), MOT receipts (?) ..... Baht 2000 would that be ...........? Old manuals are a lot more trouble than the auto's oh nearly forgot - gas or diesel?

My one FARTS a lot!........I'm thinking of trading her in while the scrappage scheme is going :)

Year first registered (if old enough its road tax exempted) (?) , Previous owners (?), Full service history (?), MOT receipts (?) ..... Baht 2000 would that be ...........? Old manuals are a lot more trouble than the auto's oh nearly forgot - gas or diesel?

I know what u lot are thinking ....(.an old BANGER)! :D

Edited by dee123

My one FARTS a lot!........I'm thinking of trading her in while the scrappage scheme is going :D

Mine too! Loudly... she used to be discreet about it, but now after > 6 years .... it's like an elephant in the room

They change Manjara.....something they don't tell u that in the glossy brochure. :)

Edited by dee123

mmm had to google TLL ...thought you were talking about logic and getting married in the same context lol.

The best quote on the subject of women I ever heard was in the movie "Havana" when an old unmarried gambler says something to the effect...

" women are everything .. all the rest is bullshit" .... can't argue with that one..well maybe... :)

Hmmm, I must be the exception. I wasnt looking for a Thai wife or girlfriend. I was just looking for wild time for my holidays. But that all changed when I met a lady on TLL. I didnt pick her, she picked me and like a true Thai lady she has hung on like a bulldog. She is well educated, has well paid employment. No parents and employed well educated siblings. Doesn't ask for money, hasn't any sick buffalos. But like most Thai women is aggressively jealous, watches me like a hawk and has a wild temper. So I guess I prefer tertiary educated, professionally employed and finacially independant psycho orphans. wow 400

I never met the type of woman you describe from TLL or anywhere else. Most of them seem to be so busy with "other interests" that they care little what I may be doing. Most on TLL are the usuals (no money, no job, no education and speak little or no English.) looking for Farang for quick marriage and big sin sod.

My one FARTS a lot!........I'm thinking of trading her in while the scrappage scheme is going :D

Fishing_licence_plaque.jpg

..but you've been married twice Ian..twice bitten, third time shy, can't imagine why..just kidding..but its amazing how divorced guys the world over are absolutely convinced that its better to be single, ( everyone's delusion is their mantra) and they often tell guys that have never been married not to get married ever..yet ironically they never listened to those same divorced and now confirmed bachelors way back when(either) :)

i prefer girls who are earthly. sun burned from the sun. who dont believe in proper schooling. have families who specialize in stress free work. have several babies, not necessarily from the same same father. who are 30 + years younger than i. who believe ,like obamA, in the transfer of wealth from theose who have to those who dont. who know how to get a house built. who have relatives always in need of medical procedures. just to name a few!

know where i should look for these? ive tried office buildings, churches, red cross, etc.

Try the bars of pattaya, sounds like a lot of others here have ! :)

Have a nice day .

she had rose colored glasses( i should post a picture to proove it ), literally and metaphorically, and after i quit drinking and smoking, she liked me even more

Got o love Thailand.... the women will still except you if you are bald, fat, alchoholic or a pot head...

:):D

..but you've been married twice Ian..twice bitten, third time shy, can't imagine why..just kidding..but its amazing how divorced guys the world over are absolutely convinced that its better to be single, ( everyone's delusion is their mantra) and they often tell guys that have never been married not to get married ever..yet ironically they never listened to those same divorced and now confirmed bachelors way back when(either) :)

Actually, I'm all for marriage for people who understand what they are getting into and what they 'MIGHT" be giving up. I don't regret either of my marriages and wouldn't change anything. My first wife and I raised two children into wonderful, responsible adults. My second wife was the love of my life. Unfortunately, she had a problem son that split us apart. I'm too old and too smart to make the mistake of getting married again at my age.

I believe that marriage is a TOTAL commitment and you REALLY have to know what you are getting into if you want it to last. And, even if you do absolutely nothing wrong it can all end if one of the spouses decides to terminate it. Marrying outside your age bracket, your religious faith, your ethnicity and your personal beliefs will all add a further burden on any marriage.

Everyone has their own personal reasons for a long term commitment to someone else. It varies with the person. What works great for me might not work for many others. All I can do is offer some advice and point out various pitfalls, and then let the person make their own decisions.

And whether a marriage lasts 2 years, 10 years or 50 years it doesn't really matter so long as it's been a worthwhile "ride" through life. Take the good out of the trip and forget the bad.

And whether a marriage lasts 2 years, 10 years or 50 years it doesn't really matter so long as it's been a worthwhile "ride" through life. Take the good out of the trip and forget the bad.

Laudable sentiments.