I'm Off Thai Girls And Fancy Farangs Again...

ravisher
I am 60 and would rate myself as very average looking for my age, yet have no problem at all in attracting women in 'any' country half my age and less. It helps that I wear a $12,000 diamond ring, a gold diamond bezel watch, gold bracelet and gold Cartier glasses. I wear expensive suits, crocodile, snake or ostrich shoes and belts, expensive shirts and Leonard ties

most 60 year olds probably need all that stuff to detract from the grey pubic hair and the wrinkled scrotum swinging away down by their knees. :o

Surley they can do a "scrote" tuck here in LOS. :D

i know a good place in phuket.....but they are usually 500b a pice :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I haven't been here in a while, It's nice to see you still here, Scampy!

I was away a while too, I've returned and I've got loads of new enemies so nice to see you too buddy... Where's your avatar gone?

It's very hard to be on Thai visa for any period of time without gathering at least some enemies :D

Yes, It's good to be back..I will try to post as much as I can now! As for my Avatar...Which one do you mean? :o

Anyway I am a big fan of Dominic Mohagahn!

change is good! And You still seem to change your Avatar as often as possible , I see!

:D

Yes I'm Thai, though I admit I might not be an accurate representative of the general Thai population, as I spent a significantly large part of my life abroad. I'm not trying to say that Thai people, in general, are not racist; unfortunately racism does exist to a certain extent, though it might not be overtly prevalent.

Asian's in general are racist according to 'He who must not be named' - however, there are some very open minded and charming Thai's out there who have not picked up unsavoury 'farangisms' or unpleasant traits during their time abroad.

Siamesekitty appears to be one of them and I wish her all the best in keeping her dogs from howling at night. :D

I'm not sure about Europe, but seeing that the racial demographic makeup of the United States will be quite different in a few decades, The Thais will have no choice but to change, or expand their definitions regarding "Farangs", not to mention their views of "non-white western" peoples such as myself.

But I've been very lucky that I have not experienced any major racism in Thailand, and even then, it would not be a factor in me fleeing the country, unless my life was in danger! :D

Yes, There is much racial prejudice in Thailand, but Hard - Core old American - type racism is probably much rarer, in my opinion.

But getting back to farang women, I totally understand what you mean, but from a different viewpoint, of course! :D

ravisher
I am 60 and would rate myself as very average looking for my age, yet have no problem at all in attracting women in 'any' country half my age and less. It helps that I wear a $12,000 diamond ring, a gold diamond bezel watch, gold bracelet and gold Cartier glasses. I wear expensive suits, crocodile, snake or ostrich shoes and belts, expensive shirts and Leonard ties

most 60 year olds probably need all that stuff to detract from the grey pubic hair and the wrinkled scrotum swinging away down by their knees. :D

And they'll make you a coin purse out of the spare from the bag. :o

ravisher

most 60 year olds probably need all that stuff to detract from the grey pubic hair and the wrinkled scrotum swinging away down by their knees. :D

a bag with two compartments? :D

ravisher

a bag with two compartments? :D

Just like a smallish wallet. :D

Wow, took me awhile to scroll through this whole topic. I ignored it because I figured it would end up being that same old tired farang woman bashing bs that some guys can't get enough of. Instead we talk about Nat's tits and Ravishers scrotum. Not sure if I should laugh or feel a bit ill :o

But Rav, I just had to laugh when I read your ideas about women. When I met my husband I assumed he was fairly poor, like most people do when they first come to Asia. He didn't look rich, his parents certainly didn't look rich (still don't for that matter), they lived in a very simple house with an outdoor bathroom (always scared me, worried about cobras and scorpions). Anyway, to get back to the point, I never imagined that he had more money than me, what attracted me (besides the fact that he was extremely cute and well built) was his honesty and lovely personality. And what kept me was his sense of decency and kindness (but being cute and well built helped!). It was only until after we had become involved that he explained to me about his parents extensive land holdings and good size bank account (like most rural people, it has been pointed out, they lived simply but still had loads of money).

So, sorry to burst your bubble, but not every girl (and I would venture to say not even "most") is interested in a gold Rolex and alligator shoes. Personally, I find ostentatious displays of wealth to be in poor taste, give me a simple guy every time.

And to be honest, if I had to choose between a poor Brad Pitt lookalike in overalls and some old guy with a Rolex, I'd pick the Brad Pitt lookalike every time. :D

To get back on topic tho, Scampy, I wouldn't say you're switching sides or anything, just enjoying the diversity that life has to offer. :D

I am 60 and would rate myself as very average looking for my age, yet have no problem at all in attracting women in 'any' country half my age and less. It helps that I wear a $12,000 diamond ring, a gold diamond bezel watch, gold bracelet and gold Cartier glasses. I wear expensive suits, crocodile, snake or ostrich shoes and belts, expensive shirts and Leonard ties.

Del-Boy.

Pay to get a rolex cleaned and you'll be over them pretty quick. seems like a waste of money. if you want to blow money on a dress watch i'd get a vacheron constantine or a patek phillipe. I own an omega micheal shumacher and don't think it is worth the extra money. My hands are always in water so i wear a $11.00 casio.

A watch is a man thing. I don't wear one for a woman. I put the fake gold caps on the front teeth for that.

Edited by aughie

I am 60 and would rate myself as very average looking for my age, yet have no problem at all in attracting women in 'any' country half my age and less. It helps that I wear a $12,000 diamond ring, a gold diamond bezel watch, gold bracelet and gold Cartier glasses. I wear expensive suits, crocodile, snake or ostrich shoes and belts, expensive shirts and Leonard ties.

Del-Boy.

:o:D

ravisher

just to complete the picture , can you tell us whether you drive your women home in a bentley , a mercedes , or an aston martin ?

if none of the above , then what ?

ravisher

just to complete the picture , can you tell us whether you drive your women home in a bentley , a mercedes , or an aston martin ?

if none of the above , then what ?

or do you have your own driver?

Cheers Rav. I just think it is either a generational thing, or blatant displays of wealth attract a more materialist or shallow woman. Just a hunch.

Hey SBK, I'm on Ko Phangan right now. Do you live here? I'm going to PM you my number right now.

Here's an update for you...

I met a 29yr old Thai girl the other day who I was introduced to by my business partner Simon who had known her for six years and who left me playing pool with her a couple of days ago after a lunch meeting.

I got to know and like her, she was smart and had lived in England, and was well educated without being what you'd call hi-so, and she had a good job and could thrash me at pool.

We ended up going out bowling in Ekkamai where again, she thrashed me at that too making me look a right <deleted> for an hour... I ended up spending 2,520 baht (inc beers) when really I'd been fed up of playing and had had a sore thumb after just a couple of games... Then I get the bill, so I give 3,000 and a twenty as I had it, and she has the <deleted>*king AUDACITY to suggest I leave a 100bht tip after the obseqious bowling servant, whatever their called, who himself has the cheek to present me with five 100 bht notes instead of a 500, which shouldn't surprise me, but it did on top of the bill.

Anyway, I take her for a drink and we end up bang on the most expensive whisky and coke before hitting some cocktails and then some tequilla slamers, followed by a tequilla stuntman which she actually agreed to pay for after describing it to me... (You snort a line of salt up your right nostril, knock back the teqqy and squeeze the half of lime into your left eye.)

Soon after that, the place closes so we sit outside and flirt a little before discussing what to do next and she wonders if it's a good idea to go back to hers because of her friend Simon.

I said "Don't worry about him, he's at home with the wife and daughter and besides, he was the one that recommended I take you out", to which she started to cry and then go back inside to spend fifteen minutes in the hong nam.

That was a waste of an evening - not to mention about five thousand baht.

Now Maria, the Danish girl - well she's leaving her boyfriend to come up and see me tomorrow and spend my remaining days in Thailand with me, now I'm sure she'd respect my budget, get the beers in and shag me at the end of the night like most normal people. :o:D

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Where to begin?

Its interesting to see the venom leak out from various patrons of TV when someone mentions farang girls. Is it territorial? Is it jealousy? I fail to see what is so wrong with western girls. Sure, some of them are portly, but hey, I'm sure many of us Chang swilling fiends aren't exactly slim and fit ourselves.

I figure the farang female bashing is based on one of two character types:

1) old, TV farang guy married to a sweet, subserviant Thai girl, wondering why some naive <deleted> would risk a relationship with an equal partner

2) young or old TV guy, unable to attract a female in home country, completely lacking any social skills or personailty and compensates such lapses in character with language barrier and money

I'm sure there are many other character types, and yes I realise I too am stereotyping the steroetypers but, this outward hatred for western women is downright ignorant and reeks of insecurity.

For me personally, I try to remain open to any female with any cultural background. Why narrow the field? The chances of finding the perfect partner are so slim anyway. In all honesty, I figure my future wife (if I'm lucky to find one) will be western raised whether she be Thai or farang, or Venezualen, because long-lasting and fulfilling relationships are based solely around compatibility (i.e shared values, ideals, interests and humour).

Scampy...sounds like your luck is changing. Great to hear. I hope everything works out for ya. Chock dee.

Where to begin?

Its interesting to see the venom leak out from various patrons of TV when someone mentions farang girls. Is it territorial? Is it jealousy? I fail to see what is so wrong with western girls.  Sure, some of them are portly, but hey, I'm sure many of us Chang swilling fiends aren't exactly slim and fit ourselves. 

1) old, TV farang guy married to a sweet, subserviant Thai girl, wondering why some naive <deleted> would risk a relationship with an equal partner

2) young or old TV guy, unable to attract a female in home country, completely lacking any social skills or personailty and compensates such lapses in character with language barrier and money

I'm sure there are many other character types, and yes I realise I too am stereotyping the steroetypers but, this outward hatred for western women is downright ignorant and reeks of insecurity.

Thank you.

While I think the "subserviant types" idea is deceptive (these types often manage to get their way in a less direct fashion) I think you have said what many have not posted for fear of being flamed.

Where to begin?

Its interesting to see the venom leak out from various patrons of TV when someone mentions farang girls. Is it territorial? Is it jealousy? I fail to see what is so wrong with western girls.  Sure, some of them are portly, but hey, I'm sure many of us Chang swilling fiends aren't exactly slim and fit ourselves.  

Thank you.

While I think the "subserviant types" idea is deceptive (these types often manage to get their way in a less direct fashion) I think you have said what many have not posted for fear of being flamed.

i can say i see your points on this, but you are right to point out that its not true in all cases....overall a good post

because long-lasting and fulfilling relationships are based solely around compatibility (i.e shared values, ideals, interests and humour). 

Whilst I agree with your post on the whole, worms , this line is a little short of the mark. Some of us have long-lasting and very fulfilling relationships with partners who teach us new values , and hopefully vice-versa.

Humour also is not exclusive to East/West.

I find new interests each day.

Have an open mind and you can have a varied and interesting life ( and wife ? )

It's a question of what the individual wants , as soon as you start to assume everyone has the same ideals as yourself, the post loses validity.

IMO of course.

:o

Edited by chonabot