Recommend A Shipping Co From Uk To Los

about 200kg. i think very expensive by air.

my friend ships Mexican food supplies from Chicago by sea to his restaurant here at a pretty reasonable price and very reliable. i need someone who can provide the same service from the UK.

thx steve

actually, i will be shipping about 100 packages, each one about 1.2kg and 1500cc in size. i'd ship about 100 packages at a time so that's 120kg and only 0.15 cubic meters if in one box.

however it may be more economical to split into several smaller shipments. does anyone have any recommendations about that?

thanks, steve

actually, i will be shipping about 100 packages, each one about 1.2kg and 1500cc in size. i'd ship about 100 packages at a time so that's 120kg and only 0.15 cubic meters if in one box.

however it may be more economical to split into several smaller shipments. does anyone have any recommendations about that?

thanks, steve

The larger the shipment, the more economical it will be mainly because you will keep the fixed costs down by only paying once - these would be such things as UK documentation charges, customs clearance fees in Thailand and any other fixed, per shipment, charges. I would guess judging from the size of the shipment that, as seafreight, you would hit minimum charges anyway so by splitting the shipment in two you would effectively double the charges.

It might be worth talking with a Thai freight forwarder in the first instance as most of them have either offices or agents in the UK - the complications will almost certainly come at the Thai end dealing with customs here.

It might be worth talking with a Thai freight forwarder in the first instance as most of them have either offices or agents in the UK - the complications will almost certainly come at the Thai end dealing with customs here.

good advice. i'll call around. does anyone have any recommendations?

steve

I have worked with a couple of Bangkok based agents recently - the better of the two being TAC Ocean (www.tacocean dot com for details. Not sure if there is anyone closer to you there that can help though.

i'm interested in shipping items from the UK on a regular basis. it will be to my wife's company.

does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with freight companies from the UK? it will be about a 1cu meter box via sea.

thx steve

try theese steve

Freightworld International Limited 92 Holme Lane, Sheffield, S6 4JW Telephone : 0870 755 9222 : Fax : 0114 233 8314. Aberdeen Birmingham Bristol Cardiff ...

www.freightworld1.co.uk