Bus Services To Bang Saphan

GungaDin

you dont really need one. IF you mean the bridgevillage (=bang sapan) south of HUa Hin along the coast, then just go to Sai Thai Mai=new southern termninal and youre on your way in the next hour. IF you would have known the real times-and for the class of service you wanted, then with the general vagaries re travel in BKK for a long trip-lkike this one-you would have the very same margin.

You may be lucky to find some times on www.transport.co.th-scrol down for a hint how to find teh englsh (words-the times are alklk the same). There wil be other buses-passing BS on their way further south-thats why these times hardlky make sense.

• 5 weeks later...

To my cost, I was dumped on the highway by the only bus suggested at the Southern Bus Terminal.

5 mins after I arrived at the BS guest house, in the town, a blue bus, number 66 cruised past... :D

So, if going to BS look for number 66 at the SBT. :D

edit: next time I go to Bang Saphan, I'll try to find a VIP coach and make prior arrangements to be picked up on the hwy.

The standard bus was packed and very uncomfortable... 5 hours......... :D

The return by "sprinter" train :) was just as bad.

Bang Saphan is worth a visit and I can rec. the BS guesthouse, good English brekkie without the grease, and the best room with a walk-in shower I've ever seen! :D 700bt a night incl aircon.

Edited by GungaDin