Thai Phone Number To Forward To Me In Australia

CrossBones

Hi

I posted a similar thread before, some time ago but there didnt seem to be any reliable service.

What I want is a Thai phone number (preferably a 02 Bangkok number) to forward calls to that number to me in Australia

This could either go to my landline... or to a voip system where I can answer my calls on my computer a bit like Skype.

Skype doesnt offer Skypein service for Thai numbers otherwise that would be ideal.

Can anyone suggest a reliable service to do this? I dont have an address in Thailand to have a landline with some clever over internet forwarding which would require a server or special hardware.

I am prepared to pay say $40 a month for the number and then 30 cents a minute to have the calls forwarded to me.

Thanks!!!

I don tknow of any service thqat will do that iv been looking! the only option i can think of is just to divert all calls froma a thai mobile that will give you a thai mobile number the cheapest international calls are 4bath a minute with a true inter card... so providing you keep the phone topped up which you can do online i think you will forward calls from thai mobile to int for 4 baht minute.. not ideal but a option

We have a telephony server that does this at the office. We're not selling the service but if anyone is interested just PM me and I can set you up with either a Chiang Mai or Bangkok number for a monthly fee.

Edited by kudroz

Hi

I posted a similar thread before, some time ago but there didnt seem to be any reliable service.

What I want is a Thai phone number (preferably a 02 Bangkok number) to forward calls to that number to me in Australia

The True telephone service offers this as an addon service - get the forms from their web site (assuming you have a true land line) complete the forms and wait a few days and you can call forward your true land line to anywhere, we do it all the time here.