If You Could Remove 3 Things From Thailand...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Toxic Pesticides…………… leading to 100% organic paradise like it was here just 50 years ago!

2) Toxic 2 stroke engines and cleaner burning engines in general…………….. leading to more walking trails and bicycle use

3) Toxic modern “American” style cigarettes………………. leading to healthier people and children.

old style with natural leaf and a bit of natural tobacco is nice smelling to me and I think not so toxic

replace poor laws by well enforced regulations benefitting everyone.

Unfortunatley this would make thailand :

EUROPE

HuH :D

Or the US boon but europe is worse in million litlle laws governing alsmost everything. I only can go to the toilet these days without a permit :o

Wasn't sure which direction you were coming from, Dark. With you now and would include too those steep taxes y'all pay there in Europe.

Whew! :D

Scamp, the last avatar weren't too pretty but you gotta remove this one, I'm in danger of flashbacking back to the time I thought me bedroom had turned into a Pie and Mash shop. :o  :D  :D

Agreed... it's a shocker! :D

It's worse than George's old blinking eye... :D

Scamp, the last avatar weren't too pretty but you gotta remove this one, I'm in danger of flashbacking back to the time I thought me bedroom had turned into a Pie and Mash shop. :o  :D  :D

Ah I remember the fond days of working in those Soho Peep shows :D

:D Have to say im with you BK, I was just about to post something similar before I saw your post!!

Makes even more dizzy than I already am and I'm on bloody Morphine capsules!!

Mind you if I look at it a bit longer I may just get a bit higher :D

Ah I remember the fond days of working in those Soho Peep shows :D

Working?......I was one of your customers then :D

1        prime  minister

2        phucket      air

3        the  lady  boy ,  i    thought  was  the  real  thing . :o

Member number 23... welcome back elliss.

:D

C'mon... tell us all about the ladyboy... :D

I still get hate emails for that ######ing eye.

Then Scampy should also be expecting a few too hey? :D

You've got to be joking. name and shame the small minded pricks George. :D

Do the people who named "corruption" realize that ending corruption would also mean the end of naughty nightlife?

That was kinda the point I was making PvtDick, everybody seems to enjoy and use the corruption when it suits them, ie. late night drinking bars, paying off traffic fines on the spot rather than going the police station, bunging the police a little less than the full fineable amount if it went to court and getting away with it, cheap ubc in the buildings, copied cds/dvds/programmes, prostitution, 100 baht brand name t shirts, and the list goes on and on. :o

Corruption helps us all out in one way or another and I doubt theres many people out there that would really like to see it disappear completely after realising the effects on their lives. :D