Moving To Tha Sala

david_dyer

I am moving to Tha Sala in 3 years to Marry my girl of many years.

I will have my B Ed (TAS) and hopefully a completed MTESOL, I will be in surat thani for 3 weeks this x-mass and will be looking for a place that can or will be conducting the Thai culture course (yes I have read that is it a waste of money and time, I just want something to further enhance my knowledge of the teaching practices and traditions) I am also interested in some thai conversation lessons in early Jan.

Can anyone pass the web / address of any of the schools in the local area that can do the Thai culture course so that I can ask my partner to go there and further investigate.

I have tried to contact Benjamarachutit School with no success, I will assume that Walailak University which is 15 min from home should be able to do the Thai culture course, just cant get a reply and is difficult to visit during office hours for my partner as she works north of surat thani.

Thanks in advance for your assistance :)

p.s am available for work in 12 months if someone has a better offer.

Welcome to this lovely area, David.

Tha Sala, Sichon, Khanom....you'll for sure love it here.

I will ask my Thai wife about this course...personally I don't know myself what it is????

Some Thai (or English) speaking Thai national will teach you about Thai culture??

The Thai culture course is run on an annual basis in Nakhonsithammarat in early July. The school where you work/will work at should organize the event for you.

Google Kanlayanee English Program or check EPSouth.info for more information.