Take A Break Fellas! (contd)

Level 4 ..... again answers only, no explanations, please!

1. How far can a dog run into a forest?

2. what 11-letter word means, "blithe lack of concern" .... ?

3. What word having a ' v ' in the 2nd position of its spelling structure, means the following

"vanishing or fading" ..... ?

4. You are on your way to visit your Grandma, who lives at the end of the valley. It's her birthday, and you

want to give her the cakes you've made.

Between your house and her house, you have to cross 7 bridges, and as it goes in the land of make

believe, there is a troll under every bridge! Each troll, quite rightly, insists that you pay a troll toll. Before

you can cross their bridge, you have to give them half of the cakes you are carrying, but as they are kind

trolls, they each give you back a single cake.

How many cakes do you have to leave home with to make sure that you arrive at Grandma's with exactly

2 cakes?

-------- end of Level 4 ------- :o

Level 5:

What are the next three numbers in this series? DD=2.5 out of 4 max.

0, 0, 4, 18, 48, 100, 180, 294, 448, ?, ?, ?, ...

:D

3.  What word  having a  ' v ' in the 2nd position of its spelling structure, means the following

"vanishing or fading"  ..... ?

Evaporating?
4.  You are on your way to visit your Grandma, who lives at the end of the valley. It's her birthday, and you

Between your house and her house, you have to cross 7 bridges, and as it goes in the land of make

believe, there is a troll under every bridge! Each troll, quite rightly, insists that you pay a troll toll. Before

you can cross their bridge, you have to give them half of the cakes you are carrying, but as they are kind

trolls, they each give you back a single cake.

How many cakes do you have to leave home with to make sure that you arrive at Grandma's with exactly

2 cakes?

Leave home with only 2 cakes. :o

Sorry for the trolls though... I afraid they might stay hungry...

To get those who've answered thinking again, I'd like to point out that "evaporating" for #3 is not correct.

so let me elucidate -- tending to vanish or fade

OR

"tending to vanish like vapor" which would seem to indicate "evaporating" as the correct answer, but it is not.

OR

Liable to vanish or pass away like vapor; fleeting.

it seems to me that the word would imply "as one reaches for or towards" .... then comes the fading, or vanishing etc. -- there is however another definition; "scarcely perceptible" -- but it is the former that I am after, not the latter.

OK?

Carry on, amigos!

:o:D

Level 4 ..... again answers only, no explanations, please!

1. How far can a dog run into a forest?

2. what 11-letter word means, "blithe lack of concern" .... ?

3. What word having a ' v ' in the 2nd position of its spelling structure, means the following

"vanishing or fading" ..... ?

4. You are on your way to visit your Grandma, who lives at the end of the valley. It's her birthday, and you

believe, there is a troll under every bridge!

Well... I think you are on the way to be in the Dan Brown`s waters,hownow you going to solve that puzzle??

Give us more information...If you can, :o about the real stuff...!!!???

I do bealive Silas is dead...?