Manny Pacquiao Vs Miguel Cotto On November 14

filguy

i thought it was on truesport 5 same as the david haye fight was? be very surprised if its not on were did u get that info? anyway coz its gonna be anuva early morning job u will need either a good sports bar or just some were open 24/7 like ko san central. soi 4 has bar called shenannigans they shud have it also.

After watching the photo shoot on television,yesterday,Pacquiao looked very relaxed and appeared to be laughing and joking with the journalists.Cotto,on the other hand was stoney faced.I hope,for Pacquiao's sake,that he doesn't under estimate this boy because he's tough and can punch.He's also at his peak,unlike De La Hoya.

After watching the photo shoot on television,yesterday,Pacquiao looked very relaxed and appeared to be laughing and joking with the journalists.Cotto,on the other hand was stoney faced.I hope,for Pacquiao's sake,that he doesn't under estimate this boy because he's tough and can punch.He's also at his peak,unlike De La Hoya.

Cotto is easy to beat. Ask Margarito. All you have to do is put cement in your gloves.

I agree, Cotto is one tough sob and I see Cotto by decision. It should be the fight of the year. Too bad TrueVisions doesn't think so.

Cotto is easy to beat. Ask Margarito. All you have to do is put cement in your gloves.

I agree, Cotto is one tough sob and I see Cotto by decision. It should be the fight of the year. Too bad TrueVisions doesn't think so.

TrueVisions took the same view with the Poonsawat v Dunne fight.Disgraceful.

Remember, Manny Pacquiao is fighting for the 7th title in 7 different division, this is indeed a once in a lifetime boxing event! And yet UBC/True didn't care to all their customers who likes boxing!

Go Pacman! Cotto will be KO'd in 7 rounds!

Not being a True customer I was planning on venturing out Sunday morning anyway...but this means it will have to be to a place that gets the South Africa sports station, i guess. I can't believe True isn't picking this up, well, yes I can. Anyway, Pacman in a late round TKO - he will be just a bit too fast for Cotto and wear him down. And Cotto is one of my favorite fighters- I would root for him in any other fight.

Not being a True customer I was planning on venturing out Sunday morning anyway...but this means it will have to be to a place that gets the South Africa sports station, i guess. I can't believe True isn't picking this up, well, yes I can. Anyway, Pacman in a late round TKO - he will be just a bit too fast for Cotto and wear him down. And Cotto is one of my favorite fighters- I would root for him in any other fight.

Pacman is my favorite fighter. I will root for him in this one, still, I see Cotto by decision. This is going to be a war. I was sure that Pacman would knock out Hatton, and said so on TV prior to the fight, but Cotto is different. This is Cotto's normal weight and he is a killer at this weight.

By the way, Truevisions has found something more important to broadcast than this fight of the year. They think a world cup qualifying match is more important. Truevisions doesn't think that there is enough soccer on tv.

Pacman is my favorite fighter. I will root for him in this one, still, I see Cotto by decision. This is going to be a war. I was sure that Pacman would knock out Hatton, and said so on TV prior to the fight, but Cotto is different. This is Cotto's normal weight and he is a killer at this weight.

By the way, Truevisions has found something more important to broadcast than this fight of the year. They think a world cup qualifying match is more important. Truevisions doesn't think that there is enough soccer on tv.

Hey hey :) i love my footie.Ill be watching the boxing match on a live stream on the net.

It's on True channel 7. Thai commentary.

What time? Live?

You mean the regular Channel 7, right? That's not a True channel... it's part of the True subscription but it's also on the cheap and free satellites, and you can receive over the air as well. Every Thai can see it. Yes!

Makes perfect sense also because, come on, Thais love the PacMan as much as anybody, best boxer in the world and he's asian, too. So much charisma, the guy. I think he'll knock out Cotto in round 3. Nothing can stop him, he is a force of nature. The last fight I have seen with him in it - I think vs Hatton, some very sad brits in the bar - was not so much about the result, but how that result was achieved. Pacman is sort of a Bruce Lee of boxing.

I like Thai commentary. Same as in football. I'd rather hear some Thai I don't understand than the inane rambling of most of TV commentators. It's like being stuck in a bar next to an idiot who won't stop talking. If the english commentary was quality, then yes, I'd like it, but most of the time it's just a load of BS and you can't turn it off. Now if you speak Thai, it might be totally different, chances are the Thai commentators aren't all that great either :)

^^^ With the fight in Vegas, that works out right. I just watched the weigh in - Pacman actually looks bigger than Cotto. maybe Cotto will fill out overnight, but he looks like he dropped a lot of weight for this fight. Sticking with Pacman in 9th -10th by TKO

BTW - i'm not saying anyone's info is wrong, but if ch 7 is televising the fight they are keeping it pretty quiet. i'm keeping 1/2 an eye on the thai-singapore football game that they are televising. not one mention of the fight - no runners across the bottom of screen, no ads, nothing. but i guess when you pirate a broadcast you don't want everyone to know too far in advance

Edited by Netfan

As was said I saw an ad in channel 7 late at night fot this fight. If i recall correctly it is 11.45 too.

Thanks for this! I just checked my PVR's electronic TV guide and it is indeed listed on channel 7 at 11:45AM.

Excellent. Thanks for the update