Bus To Bangsaen

BKOKVLX

I am looking for information about possible bus travel to Bangsaen beach. I believe that Chonburi might be the closet stop. Can anyone tell me how far the bus terminal in Chonburi is from Bangsaen beach? What is the best mode of transportation between the 2 places? Any recommendations for public transportation between Bangkok and Bangsaen beach?

thanks

Mark

You can get a bus directly to Bang Saen from the Eastern Bus Terminal in Bangkok (Ekemai) for I believe it's about 80 baht now. Get off at the main stop on Sukhumwit when you arrive at Bang Saen and lots of motorcycle taxis and sawngtaew's are available to go to the beach from there.

You can get a bus directly to Bang Saen from the Eastern Bus Terminal in Bangkok (Ekemai) for I believe it's about 80 baht now. Get off at the main stop on Sukhumwit when you arrive at Bang Saen and lots of motorcycle taxis and sawngtaew's are available to go to the beach from there.

Thank you for your response. I am familiar with Eastern Bus Terminal but have not made the trip to Bang Saen. Does the bus continue past Bang Saen or does it end there? How many stops are within Bang Saen? I tried to look it up on their web site but I can not read Thai.

Mark

both, or the 2-or look at a map. Also choice between 2nd and 1st class. And if you indeed have ever been to eka (you dont even have to be really familiair) you cannot have missed all the touts grabbing you-or simply the row of desks all crying out.

yes, also from Swampy-gagain hardly worth asking-though its likely the Pattaya bus dropping you off earlier.

and there is no website to even loose time on-also the nr of stops is irrelevant-busstaff will point you