Any Place To Make A Copy Of Magnetic Card?

johnnok

Hi there,

I live with my gf in a building that needs a stupid card with a magnetic strip to get in.

Lots mine, my gf still got her card, but not handy to have only one and those morons at the office want so lots of papers from the owner to deliver a new one :/

and of course the landlord isn't here for the next 2 months. i could wait but those lazy guards are bugging me evryday, I get bored of having to yell at them for them to move their fat ass to open the entrance door.

By any chance do you happen to know a place in Bangkok where I could bring my gf's card and a make copy for me?

It's a basic entrance card with a magnetic strip, so i guess it shouldn't be much difficult to do it, and it should be cheap right? any idea of the price?

Thanks for your help!

AFAIK you can buy the cards in many places.

But you must register the card with the door unit for it to work, and for that you need to know the codes.

so no shop that could just make a copy of the magnetic strip? we don't have any codes, just cards to open the door. :)

"stupid card with a magnetic strip - morons at the office - lazy guards - move their fat ass"

You sound like a really unpleasant bigot.

Had it ever occurred to you that a change in your attitude might help you help to to obtain the replacement security card you need.

Just do as you are asked, complete the paperwork they want you to and do it with a smile on your face.

Edited by Jonathanpattaya