Ebay Question

Kasikorn Bank offer what they call a 'K-Web shopping card' which is basically a virtual debit card that can be used for online purchases/paypal etc. You need to have their internet banking for this. I have an ebay/paypal account set up using this method, so I can assure you 100% that it works.

Edited by thecatman

Kasikorn Bank offer what they call a 'K-Web shopping card' which is basically a virtual debit card that can be used for online purchases/paypal etc. You need to have their internet banking for this. I have an ebay/paypal account set up using this method, so I can assure you 100% that it works.

Yes I concur.

And it's also possible to pay directly from a linked Paypal account, and make one time payments in USD and Euros.

Yes I concur.

And it's also possible to pay directly from a linked Paypal account, and make one time payments in USD and Euros.

Can you also receive credits from your paypal account into this debit card? or is it just purely for payments

Can you also receive credits from your paypal account into this debit card? or is it just purely for payments

Yes, in fact, when you do a paypal withdrawal, the funds go straight into your Kasikorn account (just the same as with any farang paypal/bank set up).

Yes, in fact, when you do a paypal withdrawal, the funds go straight into your Kasikorn account (just the same as with any farang paypal/bank set up).

ahh i see....thats good to know, Thx Catman