Pattaya Hotel Cheap Price

Ivonka

"heavy traffic day and night -- and you'll have to take a baht bus or taxi to Pattaya"

I know the area well - you won't even be able to get a baht-bus anywhere near there -- the Taxis are a rip-off and also nowhere near that location. Your only transport in and out of there would be on foot or a motorbike-taxi and you'd probably need to walk a couple of blocks just to find that.

If the map reference is accurate, which many times it is not, you would be in a "no mans land" not very close to Pattaya, nor Jomtien.

If you're really on that tight of a budget, I'd contact the "palace" and ask about transport details for wherever you might want to go-- or simply reconsider a trip to Asia until you can afford something better.

Actually just rent a motorbike if it is out of the way. You'll find one for one hundred to one hundred and fifty baht if you look around and you have transport to see and do things. You can get a Nouvo auto or click for this amount or slightly cheaper if you look around. I can probably send you a link if you need a rental from a nice Thai girl who rents.