Seriously Asking, How To Contact A Decent Thai

Lucas

DP25:

OH I'm so sorry.  You have one of those "good girls."  The only one in Thailand.  I wouldn't trust any of them!

The time will come when she will change and your desire to sneak around will also change.  8 months!  She just setting you up for the day when she will pop the inevitable question.  "When u give me money?"  Just u wait! 

Turok

"when u give me money?"...

You must have dated some classy girls Turok, if thats the best they can do :o

Hello Expats and thais...

I really wish to know what would be the best way to meet descent thai ladies who are interested in exploring the option of sharing a descent, interesting relationships with a western man.

I am not talking about relationships which are based on $ for company. I know that this is the usual structure, but thats' not my intention. I am not cheap in anyway and willing to be supportive, understandbly, We can afford more than average thai salary. But I just can't seem to find any descent way to do that.

Are there any websites for real dating between farangs and thai ladies ?

Any other suggestions...?

I'll happily accept suggestions from expats as well as from Thai ladies themselves who are pondering about the same questions...

g'day

Lucas

there are varying degrees of what 'decent' actually means .

since there are many decent woman who dont earn enough to live on per month

they rent out their privates from time to time .

i have had quite a few decent thai girls ,divorced of course who have plenty of skeletons in the closet .

drink too much ,gamble too much , always broke and in urgent need of money all the time .

these decent woman usually ask me for large loans of baht ,instead of 2000 for the night .

an office manager i know wants me to give her 50,000 baht to repair her car .

no indication when or if she will ever pay me back , and not likely to get 50,000 from me.

Lets define "decent"girl.

Decent, as in one that screws your brains out while staying home and cleaning and cooking for you while you work with out giving her any cash.  They don't exist.

Or desent  as in a girl that works and screws your brains out and doesnt ask you for money.  They dont exist either.

You are so wrong. 8 months with my girlfriend, she works every day and sleeps with me every night, never given her a dime.

Get away from suhkumvit dude.

not even a meal, some nice clothes, taken her to the disco, not even a baht of gold, you are a <deleted> cheapskate indeed, its going to bite your @rse one day, read my lips :o

I personally now get all my young ladies from university campuses, just pretend that you are teaching there, they sure love the extra tuition.

Oh so that was you lurking that day was it? Get off my patch!

or you can try somchai...if you can find him...send me pictures and all, you chose you get lady :D

just saves me a lot of time, and if she's no good good ol' somchai sends me another one :D

this happens to me in spassos once when she turned out a real @rse, guess what, called somchai and in 45 minutes my 2nd choice spunk arrived :o

not even a meal, some nice clothes, taken her to the disco, not even a baht of gold, you are a <deleted> cheapskate indeed, its going to bite your @rse one day, read my lips :o

Food, disco, no problem. Sometimes I pay, sometimes she does...just like I would back home. If she wanted me to pay every time we went out, no problem, I can, but she doesn't. She doesn't need my money, she has a good job and comes from a good family. And buy gold? What a worthless superficial purchase, if she asked me for gold I'd leave her on the spot. Stocks or a computer for business, yes maybe, but gold, not a chance.

I really wish to know what would be the best way to meet descent thai ladies who are interested in exploring the option of sharing a descent, interesting relationships with a western man.

I am not talking about relationships which are based on $ for company. I know that this is the usual structure, but thats' not my intention. I am not cheap in anyway and willing to be supportive, understandbly, We can afford more than average thai salary. But I just can't seem to find any descent way to do that.

I'll happily accept suggestions from expats as well as from Thai ladies themselves who are pondering about the same questions...

g'day

Lucas

You are of course talking about decent Thai women and you will not have an easy time to find this elusive creature. Most of the comments about Thailand being like any other country can be very misleading. To date, few successful relationships between Thai women and westerners have been logged in the record books.

I generously rate your chances as follows:

1. Search on the Internet <1%

2. Search by visiting Thailand <2%

3. Search by living in Thailand <5%

Naturally, although many will disagree with these statistics, you can confirm them with any person knowledgeable on the subject.

Although the chances are low the search can be enjoyable.

Chookdee

g'day

Lucas

You are of course talking about decent Thai women and you will not have an easy time to find this elusive creature. Most of the comments about Thailand being like any other country can be very misleading. To date, few successful relationships between Thai women and westerners have been logged in the record books.

Naturally, although many will disagree with these statistics, you can confirm them with any person knowledgeable on the subject.

Chookdee

&lt;deleted&gt;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g'day

Lucas

Chookdee

&lt;deleted&gt;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

5 stories...

1- I met this one guy who wanted to get married to a thai girl. his plan was to go to a university. locate where all the students studying to be doctors were. then, simply walk up and down that area until he found someone he was attracted to. when he found someone he liked, he would just go up to her, and ask her if she was interested in having lunch with him. simple as that.

after dating several girls, he found his soulmate. they are both now in california.

2- another guy I met also wanted to get married to a thai girl. his plan was to locate someone via ICQ. once he did that, he would communicate with her for a while. then, come to thailand to meet her. after communicating with this one girl for about 2 years, he married her.

she worked at a big insurance company here in bangkok. they are happily married and living in california.

3- met this japanese guy who spoke english. one of my first bangkok buddies. he fell in love with a gogo dancer. within a month, they got married. went back to japan. after 2 months, she went crazy, and cried like ######. didn't like japan. my japanese friend left his family business and returned to thailand to make her happy. within 1 year, had a baby boy. 4 years later, he needs a kidney transplant. he tells her that if he doesn't return to japan to get the operation there, he will die. she followed him back to japan with their son. this time, she was able to adapt. can now speak japanese. son is in school. true love.

4- during a wedding reception, I met this really rich thai guy. we started talking about marriage. I said it was hard to find someone to be your soulmate. he replied, no it isn't. I asked him how should I go about finding someone. he replied, do what I did. I said what did you do. he replied, go to central chidlom, and walk around the cosmetic section. when you see someone you like, just ask her to have lunch with you. and see how it turns out after that.

the guy has a beautiful wife with 2 beautiful children. nice guy.

5- another rich thai guy. he told me this story of how he got married. back in the 60's. he was studying english at AUA. found a teacher there he liked. dated her for a while until they got married. were married for over 40 years until he died.

after having been in thailand off and on for about 12 years, I have many stories. some good. some bad. these are 5 of my good stories.

moral of the story... there are good people everywhere. open your eyes. most of the people that you walk pass everyday are probably good decent people. or haven't you realized that yet?

5 stories...

1- I met this one guy who wanted to get married to a thai girl.  his plan was to go to a university.  locate where all the students studying to be doctors were. then, simply walk up and down that area until he found someone he was attracted to.  when he found someone he liked, he would just go up to her, and ask her if she was interested in having lunch with him.  simple as that.

after dating several girls, he found his soulmate.  they are both now in california.

2- another guy I met also wanted to get married to a thai girl.  his plan was to locate someone via ICQ.  once he did that, he would communicate with her for a while.  then, come to thailand to meet her.  after communicating with this one girl for about 2 years, he married her.

she worked at a big insurance company here in bangkok.  they are happily married and living in california.

3- met this japanese guy who spoke english.  one of my first bangkok buddies.  he fell in love with a gogo dancer.  within a month, they got married.  went back to japan.  after 2 months, she went crazy, and cried like ######.  didn't like japan.  my japanese friend left his family business and returned to thailand to make her happy.  within 1 year, had a baby boy.  4 years later, he needs a kidney transplant.  he tells her that if he doesn't return to japan to get the operation there, he will die.  she followed him back to japan with their son.  this time, she was able to adapt. can now speak japanese.  son is in school.  true love.

4- during a wedding reception, I met this really rich thai guy.  we started talking about marriage.  I said it was hard to find someone to be your soulmate.  he replied, no it isn't.  I asked him how should I go about finding someone.  he replied, do what I did.  I said what did you do.  he replied, go to central chidlom, and walk around the cosmetic section.  when you see someone you like, just ask her to have lunch with you.  and see how it turns out after that.

the guy has a beautiful wife with 2 beautiful children.  nice guy.

5- another rich thai guy.  he told me this story of how he got married.  back in the 60's.  he was studying english at AUA.  found a teacher there he liked. dated her for a while until they got married.  were married for over 40 years until he died.

after having been in thailand off and on for about 12 years, I have many stories.  some good.  some bad.  these are 5 of my good stories.

moral of the story...  there are good people everywhere.  open your eyes.  most of the people that you walk pass everyday are probably good decent people.  or haven't you realized that yet?

Excellent post dude. :o

g'day

Lucas

Hi Lucas,

The 'g'day' tells me you are Australian. (God, I should have been a detective :D

You are not talking of relationships based on $'s. So forget about any relationships with humans. They are ALL based on $'s in one way or other...

If you doubt my words, instead of telling women that, "I am not cheap in any way and willing to be supportive..." Try rephrasing that to, "I am really cheap and am in no way willing to support you." And see how far that gets you... with ANY woman???

Finding a decent woman in Thailand is the same as finding a decent woman anywhere else... Like finding a needle in a haystack. :D

Rav.

Rav, your've got some twisted views about women. :o

if she asked me for gold I'd leave her on the spot. Stocks or a computer for business, yes maybe, but gold, not a chance.

Why ever not. Most decent Thai girls regard gold as something to fall back on should anything befall their partners;a kind of insurance. The price of gold is always rising,so you can't lose out of it ( unless she is the type of girl that we often read about that pawns any gold she is given straight away) in fact it is an investment. My wife always tells me to buy gold as a present. And she always buys me gold as well. In fact in our last exchange,anniverssary,she bought me a 5baht chain and I could only reply with a 3baht.

if she asked me for gold I'd leave her on the spot. Stocks or a computer for business, yes maybe, but gold, not a chance.

Why ever not. Most decent Thai girls regard gold as something to fall back on should anything befall their partners;a kind of insurance. The price of gold is always rising,so you can't lose out of it ( unless she is the type of girl that we often read about that pawns any gold she is given straight away) in fact it is an investment. My wife always tells me to buy gold as a present. And she always buys me gold as well. In fact in our last exchange,anniverssary,she bought me a 5baht chain and I could only reply with a 3baht.

dead right, i've been buying gold for 5-years, $275, now $425, baht +/-4000, now 8000, cant go wrong, this is only the start :o

5 stories...

after having been in thailand off and on for about 12 years, I have many stories.  some good.  some bad.  these are 5 of my good stories.

moral of the story...  there are good people everywhere.  open your eyes.  most of the people that you walk pass everyday are probably good decent people.  or haven't you realized that yet?

Good post

Anything is possible.