Perfect Thai Girlfriend ?

wildcard

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supposedly, she is a SHE and she is THAI and she has a farang boyfriend at least what she says in womens forum so why do you guys jump so quick without chekcing things out a bit... huh?!!

rather refreshing to have a few thai women zooming around the forums ...

Why do you want to know? You joined today and one of the first things out of your mouth is about thai bg. Try search and do some reading.

Thank you for your advice but I believe I have lived in Thailand for all of my life and I know pretty well about what it is like being a Thai girl dating a Foreigner here in Thailand ......

The first thing that came right out of my brain is not about Thai Bar Girl but rather why most foreigners tend to distrust Thai girls when you all have learnt and found out that it is not Typical Thai Girl's characteristics to be "a Gold Digger"

When I go out with my B/f .. I am also viewed as A bar girl and it is pretty annoying though.... But I could not care less..... Since I happen to have tan skin ??

Dah.. ?!

But the worst thing is ... not only Thai people think I am a whore walking with a Farang guy but also other Farang guys themselves treated me like one ..... while I was with my B/f ...... So, it is not very funny .....

Why do you want to know? You joined today and one of the first things out of your mouth is about thai bg. Try search and do some reading.

Thank you for your advice but I believe I have lived in Thailand for all of my life and I know pretty well about what it is like being a Thai girl dating a Foreigner here in Thailand ......

The first thing that came right out of my brain is not about Thai Bar Girl but rather why most foreigners tend to distrust Thai girls when you all have learnt and found out that it is not Typical Thai Girl's characteristics to be "a Gold Digger"

When I go out with my B/f .. I am also viewed as A bar girl and it is pretty annoying though.... But I could not care less..... Since I happen to have tan skin ??

Dah.. ?!

But the worst thing is ... not only Thai people think I am a whore walking with a Farang guy but also other Farang guys themselves treated me like one ..... while I was with my B/f ...... So, it is not very funny .....

My apologies Wild - unfortunately so many trolls come here to wind up when someone posts smth like you did - its hard not to respond in a skeptical way.

Anyways I don't make any assumptions when I see a farang w/Thai... dangerous ground making any assumptions.

Forgot to answer your question - yes my gf fits your description!!! :o

Edited by britmaveric

Dah.. ?!

this happens to me and my wife too, pisses me off :o

Wildcard there are many members here that have lived in thailand with their wives very happly for a long time, but there are also those that have'nt if you open any topic here about Thai women you wil get some flak.

Its a large forum with members from all walks of life and unfortunatly the "gold digger" Thai lady does exist and as you can imagine those who have been unfortunate enough to have been in that type of relationship are fairly bitter about it. While those who have'nt are pretty smug

Wildcard there are many members here that have lived in thailand with their wives very happly for a long time, but there are also those that have'nt if you open any topic here about Thai women you wil get some flak.

Its a large forum with members from all walks of life and unfortunatly the "gold digger" Thai lady does exist and as you can imagine those who have been unfortunate enough to have been in that type of relationship are fairly bitter about it. While those who have'nt are pretty smug

yea.. right.. I believe so too ka..but first to begin with ... If we do not want to meet those who are looking for financial supporters, we will not get exposed to them. I do not believe that most guys do not know the traits of that kind of women...but the fact that love ceases the common senses in people so, it is agreeable that it happens not only in Thailand and with only Thai women but unfortunately there are plenty of poor girls living in this country and they are just so pretty .. yes ?

jayenram- she carry your wallet like mine does?  :o

No. That's going a bit too far! :D

Boy A tough one for the Thia ladies who are not gold diggers and bar girls, the assumption is by everyone that she is there for he money, he is there because he couldn't find a woman in his own country. Niether true.

Like the other guys my wife handles the budget and has her own account to do so, I give her the money to run the house each month and the fun things we do, such a bowling ect. She takes care of everything from her budget, except buying my cigareetes and I buy the gas for our trips. Her ability has allowed us to have much more and now a substantial savings account. Yes there are some very wonderful women here.

I think the bar thing really comes from guys, playing first with no intertnion of a realtionship. Secondly it is the easiest and fasted route to hookup, bar girls in general at least in the tourist areas tend to speak more english then the other ladies that we normally meet.

Until a guy gets out of that arena, he is not going to know nothing more then the game playing that goes on. In defence of these girls they are just a much the victim of the games as the guys, they step into the life with the great dream to capture a farrang, they are lied to just a much as the guys and they harden.

If a girl marries with a farrang because she wants to have a better life, I can't blame her, if I fulfill a need for her and she does the same for me. That is what realtionships are based on, a common direction and common needs of the two indviduals involved. Granted at first it might be about hormones, but if it is to last there has to be a desire on both parties part to make the other person as happy as possible.

Thai and farrang alike don't recognize that when they see a Thai and farrang together.

I at times feel for my wife, as to me I could care less what people think, I know what I have.

jayenram- she carry your wallet like mine does?  :o

No. That's going a bit too far! :D

If a girl marries with a farrang because she wants to have a better life, I can't blame her, if I fulfill a need for her and she does the same for me. That is what realtionships are based on, a common direction and common needs of the two indviduals involved. Granted at first it might be about hormones, but if it is to last there has to be a desire on both parties part to make the other person as happy as possible.

Thai and farrang alike don't recognize that when they see a Thai and farrang together.

I at times feel for my wife, as to me I could care less what people think, I know what I have.

True ... Strongly agree