Learning English 3+year Old

Bizz

If your daughters only 3 years old. You don't need any computer programs. Speak to her in English. When you allow T.V. time make sure the TV is set to English. I have about 50 childrens cartoons and Disney shows in English. If you would like some English cartoons, animations and you don't have access to them, send me a PM.

Thai Rich

If your daughters only 3 years old. You don't need any computer programs. Speak to her in English. When you allow T.V. time make sure the TV is set to English. I have about 50 childrens cartoons and Disney shows in English. If you would like some English cartoons, animations and you don't have access to them, send me a PM.

Thai Rich

thanks for the offer have lots of English cartoons she likes tinker bell.

my problem is she is 3 going on 20 she needs lots of information always questions and i am not there all the time. her aptitude for knowledge is enormous.

big people a scared of her as she could speak fluent Thai at 2 in other words you have to be careful what you say in front of her.

I'm looking for stimulation for her as she can use a computer now.

Thai Rich

thanks for the offer have lots of English cartoons she likes tinker bell.

my problem is she is 3 going on 20 she needs lots of information always questions and i am not there all the time. her aptitude for knowledge is enormous.

big people a scared of her as she could speak fluent Thai at 2 in other words you have to be careful what you say in front of her.

I'm looking for stimulation for her as she can use a computer now.

OK then. I suggest looking up on amazon.com and search "leap frog" these are cd roms that develope all 4 of the language skills. Also in the "Teaching English" forum there is a thread for "materials" you might look there for something that can help you.

quote Thai Rich

OK then. I suggest looking up on amazon.com and search "leap frog" these are cd roms that develope all 4 of the language skills. Also in the "Teaching English" forum there is a thread for "materials" you might look there for something that can help you

thanks sorted.

Hi Bizz,

I recently purchased an I-touch, and there is some really good fun educational games you can d/load for free. I limit my 3 1/2 year old son to no more than 20 mins a day. Because of the touch screen your child can also practice there handwriting on one of the apps that also goes into phonetics etc the list is endless!

Don't get me wrong you cant beat a bit of one on one games/reading/learning with your child, but when you have just about been drained of all your energy the i-touch comes in handy so you can re-charge your own batteries for 20 mins :)

choppy

Like the previous poster I'd recommend starfall . I use their material with G2 kids (6-7 yo) on a Saturday morning and it works well and the site is set up so you can do a lot of stuff online and there are pretty good downloads too. It's American but don't let that get in the way - it is very good.