Christmas Lunch

CRUNCHER

I wonder if the 99 Baht restaurant on Soi LK Metro / Soi Diana is doing Christmas Day lunch?

It is good place. They probably will do something for Christmas, but being American run it will probably be Christmas Eve. I was looking for Christmas Day lunch and, being Christmas, I am prepared to splash out a bit more.

I am also looking for a restaurant in Pattaya where a group of about ten people could have a tradition Christmas Dinner after church on Christmas Day.Cost about 500 baht each plus drinks? Would be grateful for any suggestions., many thanks!

I wonder if the 99 Baht restaurant on Soi LK Metro / Soi Diana is doing Christmas Day lunch?

It is good place. They probably will do something for Christmas, but being American run it will probably be Christmas Eve. I was looking for Christmas Day lunch and, being Christmas, I am prepared to splash out a bit more.

So maybe threat yourself to some extra ordinary expenses that day and visit the apex at 180 Baht. :)

It's not american run now - it was recently sold to a couple of italian guys

I shall be enjoying my Christmas dinner at Amor restaurant. Pattayaland Soi 3. (as Usual).

There is one sitting at 2000hours (8.00pm) and I recommend early booking. ( Ask for Richard).

Menu: (Buffet service, all you can eat):

Duck starter & various starters

Roast Pork/Roast Turkey with stuffings (sage & onion & chestnut etc.)

Roast Potatoes

Potatoes in cream

Vegetables: various, seasonal

____

Brandy butter with gingercake (made on premises)

Tea/Coffee/Minerals

Total Cost: A snip at 1,350 baht

Jameson's - always good and lots of food!!! Great place to have Christmas (Santa came last year).

You always seem to have good info so i am going to make res.

Hope to see you there.

Jameson's it is

based on Aussiechicks pictures of the xmas decorations, others food recomendations and the thought of meeting Santa.

i ventured to Jamesons today to look at the menu and possibly make a booking

it was all that i expected, except the price, 1499 baht for a buffet!

so as xmassy atmospheric as it all looked, its not for me thank you, i want to be served my food for that kind of money.

quick edit-

ps just looked at Casa Pascal 8-courses -served for 1650 inclusive of taxes

Edited by timekeeper

seeing as Xmas is only 1 day a year I splash out and do it in style so I have booked in at cafe Des Amis again this year

they do a very elegant Xmas dinner with champagne and smoked salmon reception it's very high class i took my parents there last Xmas they loved it, didn't feel like we were in a restaurant, very homely, there menu is on their site, Www.pattayabistro.com

seeing as Xmas is only 1 day a year I splash out and do it in style so I have booked in at cafe Des Amis again this year

they do a very elegant Xmas dinner with champagne and smoked salmon reception it's very high class i took my parents there last Xmas they loved it, didn't feel like we were in a restaurant, very homely, there menu is on their site, Www.pattayabistro.com

I have to say that this place looks the business.

The Bowling Green (Soi Drarain AKA as Soi Xzyte) is offering Christmas dinners for just 500 baht:

Olde English Pea and Ham-Shank Soup

Deluxe Prawn Cocktail

Traditional Olde English Roast Turkey with stuffing

Seasonal Vegatables

Potatoes (All styles)

Traditional Christmas (Plum) Pudding

Olde English Mince Pies

Minerals

Beverages

Enjoy!

Edited by syd barrett

• 2 weeks later...
Apart from the Royal Cliff, is there anywhere else decent which is not going to attract a plague of balloon chassers. This is a special day, want to make it a special event.

See my posts above #10 and #23.

You won't get 'balloon chasers' when you have to pay for a Christmas Dinner.

The balloon chasers will be looking for the free pig-spit-roasts.

post-4408-1261482989_thumb.jpg