2010 Thaivisa Calendar Photos

Tywais

The contributions for photos for the 2010 Thaivisa Calendar have been uploaded to the Photo Contributions Gallery.

Please take time to browse through the 4 pages of photos and vote using the Star system, 1-5 for those you would like in the calendar. The main thumbnail page also has the Star choices below each image.

post-566-1259822951_thumb.jpg

The voting will be open until December 18th in order for me to have time to incorporate them in the calendar. Really great contributions and I would like to thank all members who took part in this.

If there are ties in the voting, then the mods/admin team will be asked to decide between them but I will make the final determination in order to be sure they can fit into the calendar format correctly.

The original topic requesting contributions is here > Photo Contributions

Thank you in advance for your joining in and have fun looking at the great shots.

PS: It's not necessary to place a vote for every single photo, just the ones that you like. That is, you can vote from 1 photo to as many or few as you wish. Also, please look at all photos if you can to make your judgments - about 3+ thumbnail pages.

Tywais, what calendar software are you using? I've been looking for something like the format you used last year.

I use Microsoft Publisher which is an excellent layout application for these types of projects. Very fine control of positioning and layout, lot's of templates and pretty easy to learn. The calendar though is quite time consuming for more then just a basic one and especially a Thai version with its myriad of holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
Have the final 12 been decided? I just checked the votes, and saw that there are 13 photos with a score above 3.73. Is the voting still open?

Hi Meridian,

The selection has been completed and calendar near completion and availability will be announced soon. Thanks to all members for their excellent contributions.