Pattaya Immigration's Superintendent Awarded The Coveted "good People In Thai Society" Trophy

Rimmer

Upon receiving the trophy, Police Colonel Kamolrat, said he was deeply honored and most grateful to have received this award from Minister Senarong.

"The awards that I have received in the past were for my Tourist Police achievements. This award represents the first recognition I have received for my immigration work, and I am very happy to be working for the Immigration Department."

He also said he was proud to help establish harmony within the country.

Police Colonel Kamolrat mentioned recent concern about foreign mafa activity and the arrest of people involved and he assured reporters that he had gathered a large amount of information but for obvious reasons he could not as yet reveal who they are publically, but did say that there are many organized groups engaged in illegal activity in the Pattaya region.

The Police Colonel commented before leaving that he would not let this award go to waste and that he was ready to perform to the highest standards to ensure that everyone in the community was treated fairly.

The annual "Good People in Thai Society" award ceremony is one of many events in recognition of deserving individuals throughout Thailand. The award is given to government officials as well as business owners and local citizens for outstanding and honorable service.

pattayatimeslogo.png

-- Pattaya Times 3 Dec 2009

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

post-22250-1259839392_thumb.jpg