Ebay From Thailand...no Problem

If you follow some simple rules it shouldnt be any legal problem

Have your ebay account registered in another country than thailand (best one where there is no income tax)

Have a paypal account in your home country linked to a bank account there

You can still live in Thailand on a tourist visa

After an auction ends, the winner pays to the paypal account where the money is transfered to your home bank account

You buy your goods in Thailand (tourist shopping) and send them after a succesful auction to the winning bidder (mark them as gift or sample)...dont see a legal problem sending gifts to my friends all over the world...moreover, who can check it if you mail it from the local post office?

You need money...Withdraw it with a credit card cash advance at almost any bank in Thailand and reinvest it.

The point is that the payment for the goods never enters Thailand. You are a tourist and buy goods here and send them away to people all over the world as gift or sample.

The cash advances are for your living expenses

Do I get something wrong?

What if you live in Thailand ?

You may find it hard to sell as your postal costs will be prohibitive many people in their home countires will be selling the same that they have carried home or shipped sea frieght then sell. People who buy from you wil not wanr to wait if you send surface.

I sell gemstones, sent in neutral padded envelopes via registered airmail, some via Fedex, EMS...so no problem with shipping fees, even earn on them a bit

I wouldnt say its all that easy, I uploaded a second hand laptop onto a friends UK ebay account from a computer in Thailand, within 10 minutes my friends account had been banned. They want him to fax them all kinds of sh1t, passport, bank statement, driving licence, and proof of ownership of the laptop..

What really gets on my t1ts is the amount of people selling counterfit stuff on the UK ebay, which seemingly are uploaded from thailand, it doesnt look like they have these problems @ all. :o