Glitterman

glitterman

Hello everyone this is the goldenman or the glitterman as it seems im now termed, ive attatched a photo , thats me on the largest good quality baroque style throne in the world [over eight feet tall] which i designed and built for myself out of wood and plaster many many moons ago, and still stands amongst rooms full of overdecoritive genuine antique furniture and some of the largest georgian style glass chandeliers to be found in london, again designed and made by me for myself. so you get the general drift , im a creative genious, and it does not start and stop with a bicycle.

Art awards, fashion design awards, trained actor [L.A.M.D.A], composer and musician , a good magician, royal connected, upper class london, not a drop of alchol for twenty years , not gay in any way whatsoever as i only like genuine females , dislikes same same, has a massive immagination and what you get is the glitterman

On my one and a half hour round many of you take photos of me and i never see the results, i really would love to have some of these, if you lot out there have any photos of me good or bad ,could you send them to my hotmail site , that would be great , my hotmail site is;

thanx, the glitterman

**Please PM member with photos***sbk

Welcome Golden Man!

It's nice to have a modest new member around. :D

You are the much needed spice in the world of average news and people.

Hope you stay around many more moons :)

Not sure if this is you but it's a nice pic anyway:

Tip: If you like to be called GOL

DEN MAN maybe you should ask a Moderator to change the topic title :D

LaoPo

No need to post them on the open forum since the OP specifically requested that they be sent. Since we cannot allow emails on the forum due to spammers, please PM him for his email address and email him the photos.

Thanks

Glitterman, the link to your website in your profile appears to be the login page for your hotmail account. If you meant to link to your photo album on hotmail, you may have to change that link.

--

Maestro

Welcome aboard Glitterman,

After reading your first post, my curiousity has got the better of me as to the following:

How long have you lived in Pattaya and how often do you go out riding your golden bicycle?

What made you choose to live in Pattaya considering that you don't drink alcohol and only like genuine women?

Look forward to hearing from you and happy riding :)

Sotsira.

i ride the larger bike for only an hour and a half a day about four times a week ,it takes nearly half an hour to get into my costume and get the bike uncovered and clip the big main mast on ,and again half an hour to pack it all away again, i can only use the bike as the sun begins to drop in the sky and lose its heat power, which is about four thirty ,before that the strong sun will fade the flouresent colours and in that costume would roast me ,finishing at six just before it gets too dark ,and before everybody drives much faster [most road accidents occur at night i believe] also if its too windy it may cause damage and so too would rain so on those days i would cancel my show.[the world is a stage and so too is pattaya city]

i have three gold coat all the same which i designed, and the 'boots' are three ply strong denim canvas designed to stop a stray dogs bite [once bitten twice shy]

any photos old or new ,good or bad preferably please send them to my hotmail address, which you will find in the 'view member profile' section of me, or put them on the open forum for all to enjoy.

thanx the glitterman

Welcome Golden Man.

Have you considered (during this festive season) attaching lights of various colours to your bicycle to create a ' golden Christmas tree' effect?

The technology these days allows for battery power to last longer and is a less heavy for you to attach to your bicycle.

I look forward to hearing about your future creations.

I had the honor of speaking with Golden Man whilst stuck in traffic at the intersection of Pattaya Klang and second road. Came across - in conversation - as a very nice chap and not at all odd. However it must be said that riding around on a gold bicycle in a gold suit and top hat in baking heat is not at all normal :)

PS but very entertaining and I know it brings a smile to many people - well done

Edited by doomster

:D :D :D

This topic has lost it's flavor without the photos.....

Glitterman: do/did you object to have the photos published on this particular topic ? :)

What's the world without spices in the soup ? :D

LaoPo

any photos old or new ,good or bad preferably please send them to my hotmail address, which you will find in the 'view member profile' section of me, or put them on the open forum for all to enjoy.

thanx the glitterman

Yes why where the photos removed ????

thanx the glitterman

Yes why where the photos removed ????

It was due to this forum rule and falls under privacy and member protection:

19) Not to post other members' personal details, photos or web site details. Doing so will result in an instant ban.

It is under discussion in the mods forum in regards to a member requesting or approving personal photos of themselves in the forum as it relates to the above rule.

19) Not to post other members' personal details, photos or web site details. Doing so will result in an instant ban.

It is under discussion in the mods forum in regards to a member requesting or approving personal photos of themselves in the forum as it relates to the above rule.

Well, the Golden Man can be considered a public person, at least when he is wearing his costume in the street, so posting pics showing him in such a setting should be ok, even without his approval (and I understand this is also ok under thai law).

Well, the Golden Man can be considered a public person, at least when he is wearing his costume in the street, so posting pics showing him in such a setting should be ok, even without his approval (and I understand this is also ok under thai law).

MODS:

is it allowed to post photos of public persons in public settings, even if they are forum members? yes or no?

MODS:

is it allowed to post photos of public persons in public settings, even if they are forum members? yes or no?

Thai Visa rule number 19 forbids posting another members photo's or personal details.

Post removed and the poster warned about discussion of forum rules in the open forum. Further talk of photo's being posted here and discussion of Forum rules will earn the poster long holiday.

These rules are for the good of everyone. Please try to respect them.

Post removed and the poster warned about discussion of forum rules in the open forum. Further talk of photo's being posted here and discussion of Forum rules will earn the poster long holiday.

Understandable, Rimmer, but Administration told us 5 days ago, December 7th, that the topic/question/OP/photos was under discussion in the Mods forum but so far no message.... :)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Glitterman-t...75#entry3188775

LaoPo

MODS:

Thai Visa rule number 19 forbids posting another members photo's or personal details.

Can you please ban the Glitterman so that his pix can finally be posted?

Thanks.

i can't follow the logic that forum rules cannot be discussed if they are not criticised. i also resent ridiculous threats like "earning long holidays". are we children or grown men? and whether the rules are good for everyone depends on individual views! TV is full of photos, private and public ones. where's the problem?

p.s. i couldn't care less about photos of somebody running around clad in golden glitter but voice my opinion as a matter of principle.