Laptop Repair

leew

Pantip Plaza. Go to the dealers or official repair station for your make laptop. If elderly unit then the small shops in the back above ground floor will likely sort you out.

He's in "Phuket", not Bangkok.

For the OP, there's many places. As it was asked what brand? Any idea of the problem? Under any warrantee? Several dealers in Phuket Town.

Pantip Plaza. Go to the dealers or official repair station for your make laptop. If elderly unit then the small shops in the back above ground floor will likely sort you out.

He's in "Phuket", not Bangkok.

For the OP, there's many places. As it was asked what brand? Any idea of the problem? Under any warrantee? Several dealers in Phuket Town.

See the main dealer for your brand in Phuket Town. they are not expensive on labour, and can provide original parts. The Big C repair shops use mostly non original parts, and sometimes charge more.

Without a doubt the best is Khun Pranit in Chalong no far from the circle next to a beauty supply and pet food store and I think Octopus wetsuits.

He is honest and quick and totally switched on and speaks great English.

ppithouse.com 086 69510 6099

I found out about him a few years ago on this forum. Do a search and you will see the comments.

I once went to the HP place in Phuket Town for my compaq/hp and about 6 months later Irealized i had less ram. Common in Phuket to have your ram stolen during repair.

Someone mentioned K. Woody's computer clinics... I had laptop issues and went there and was directed to a young Finn named Jacek. Jacek works in the computer industry and laptops are his hobby and passion. He was amazing - knowledgeable, friendly, cheap and efficient. He is located in Chalong. If you would like his contact info please PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
See the main dealer for your brand in Phuket Town. they are not expensive on labour, and can provide original parts. The Big C repair shops use mostly non original parts, and sometimes charge more.

Weird it was the other way around for me. the screen or screencard on my gfs laptop was broken and the dealer of the brand wanted 10k to fix it. Got it fixed in basement of BigC for 5k...