Anki - Download Set

hiero

Theres a thai set on anki now that I uploaded a whole back but just updated, around 500 cards.

It's a mix of words and phrases, pretty good and worth a look if you have anki already.

If you have a set, upload it, theres only 2 on anki currently.

Edited by hiero

• 1 month later...

makescents - please do

I've updated my anki set on the download server and is now available to download/update:

Total facts:734

Updated: 23/01/2010:

• Over 250 New Words & Phrases added

• More Audio clips Added

• Tone labeling added to many cards l, m, f, h, r.

• Included some basic Isaan/Loas Words & Phrases under filter "Isaan"

Miscellaneous Words, Phrases and some Grammar Rules etc. Difficulty level ranges from basic words/phrases to more advanced words/phrases.

Any errors/suggestions/modifications please contact me on my email so I can help.

*You will need to understand Thai script, some romanisation is used on trickier words.

Edited by hiero

• 3 months later...

Just a little bump.

The set has been updated again. Been a bit lazy in the last few months but back at it again now, around 150 new cards etc added.

Miscellaneous Words, Phrases and some Grammar Rules etc. Difficulty level ranges from basic words/phrases to more advanced words/phrases.

*You will need to understand Thai script, some romanisation is used on trickier words.

Updated: 15/05/2010:

• More words and Phrases - 150+ new Flash Cards

*A couple people emailed me saying that the phrases were not always polite and "I need to add pom/ผม and krab/ครับ" and that I shouldn't teach/learn slang. This is colloquial Thai the way Thai's use their language daily; put simply, if you want to learn to speak like a Thai Newsreader look elsewhere.

• 7 months later...