Gmail

Gary A

I was getting really irritated with my Yahoo and Hotmail email accounts and signed up for Gmail. It quickly became my favorite email account and it was by far the fastest to download. Now it is by FAR the slowest to use. Have they changed something? :o

I was getting really irritated with my Yahoo and Hotmail email accounts and signed up for Gmail. It quickly became my favorite email account and it was by far the fastest to download. Now it is by FAR the slowest to use. Have they changed something?  :o

No problem with my account. Must be the giant toads gnawing on your ISP server. Those bastards won't relent.

Aha, there was something gnawing on it. It was my Zone Alarm Pro. I turned off the automatic cache cleaner. Every time it cleans strange things happen. I'm happy to have my Gmail back working properly.

You could always use a client and just download the mail to your PC, means you don't get labels and the nice interface but at lest you can use it offline.

How many invites do you get? I get 50 invites left, even when I use them they just get topped up again!

Still zippy for me.

You got high speed internet over there yet Yougotworms??

Still on the TT&T Hinet shared ADSL package. Getting decent speeds on Soulseek these days. I'm actually pleased with it...never thought I'd say that.

Well if it's running ok, you'd be welcome in the hub again. :o