Suzuki Agent In Chiangmai

ktizo

Hi Ktizo, From the Superhighway on the Doi Saket, Chiang Rai Rd, (118) after the Sansai market the Suzuki agency is on the right about half a click. Check-out the map 'x' marks the spot. Any problems, give me a shout! :)

Cheers TB

X doesn't mark the spot, but puts you within a km or 2 :D Its further out towards Doi Saket, not too far but you do need to go over the next ring road, wave at Sansai market on your left hand side and then look out for it on the right. Pretty sure thats right!

X doesn't mark the spot, but puts you within a km or 2 :D Its further out towards Doi Saket, not too far but you do need to go over the next ring road, wave at Sansai market on your left hand side and then look out for it on the right. Pretty sure thats right!

Hate to rain on your parade, but X marks the spot within 100 Mtrs or so. The problem lies in the fact that the map does not show the ring road, which is a few hundred Mtrs before the San Sai market :)

What do you need done to your suzuki?

Yes, saw the Suzuki big logo yesterday while on way to Chiangrai. It's very near the X spot on the map.

Am thinking of getting both wheels changed to the original case wheels. Or does anyone knows where I can get it changed? My old wheels which is really narrow, is giving me too frequent punctures.

http://www.motorcycle.in.th/article.php/Ne..._Fuel_Injection

Hate to rain on your parade, but X marks the spot within 100 Mtrs or so. The problem lies in the fact that the map does not show the ring road, which is a few hundred Mtrs before the San Sai market :)

rain on my parade!! Tish - silly stupid old map :D