Great Service From True

aussiebebe

I think I posted a question about whether this was possible in another thread but can't find it. How do I view all my posts so that I can find old threads? I trawled through but gave up at page 12.

Anyhow, I've been paying 640baht for True 1Mbps internet for almost two years now. I changed the OS on my laptop and had to install the True CD/driver thing again. I phoned for assistance and then was told that I could get 3Mbps for the same price now. Great service.

Do people think that this is a trend? more speed for less? where will things be in 10 years?

To find your previous post, go to My Assistant (just below the top banner), then to last choice there (My Last 10 Posts).

As to True, I agree. Good service. Responsive when problems arise. Reasonable fees. Let's hope you can actually get 3 mbps as new Asia-America cable takes effect.

That was nice of True to let you know when you called that they'd dropped their package pricing so that you should be getting 3Mb for the old price you were paying for 1Mb. How long have you been settling for 1Mb when you could have had 3Mb, or probably 2Mb at some intermediate point, but you simply didn't know to call them?

TT&T has always automatically upped my speed as they adjusted package priciing -- without me initiating any action. I've been paying the same B1,000/mo which started at 1Mb, then to 3Mb, and now 5Mb. (I can't recall, but there may have been 2Mb and/or 4Mb service levels along the way.) I never had to request a speed increase.

Now, if they can only provide that speed reliably. But, in the context of customer service for upgrade pricing, I prefer TT&T's method.

I just had the same thing, they had been charging me 1100 and giving to new customers at 599. I figure they have probably been overcharging me for over a year at least.

I also had to send a copy of my passport to upgrade which pissed me off even more, I had to prove who I was to get what other customers are getting despite being a True customer for 11 years.

Its really poor service IMHO.