Anyone See The 30 To 50 Shiny Metallic "stars" Hovering Over Bangkok This Afternoon?

fxm88

I did not see anything in any skyward direction over Rayong at around 18:05 tonight nor much after, so I assume that they were either gone within 30 odd minutes or localised to Bangkok.

Not much help but I did take a few snapshots of the skylines around here at sunset tonight, and it was fairly normal and clear with no noticable stellar enterprise.

Seems to be significant enough to have made the news:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Strange-Ligh...en-t322560.html

mmmm..saw a single light at about 5am ..looked like a star thought it was a plane/space junk moved from NE to SW but stopped, moved around in the east then continued out of sight south..coulda been Nik gathering up some "dust"....or maybe last nights' prawns were a bit "off"

Hi, I'm in Seattle, WA, USA and a very similar event happened to me here. I have a few photos and videos of the event.

it first started with a bright red light, not very high, around 2,000 feet high flying an un natural pattern. a few minutes later, there was about 8 or 9.

a swarm of these lights.

here is a link to my report.

komonews.com/younews/79143037.html

This happened on December 11th 2009

Isn't that the default explanation, when they don't know? I seem to have heard "It was a weather balloon reflecting the light of Venus" a few times before this...

Well, it's a heck of a lot more plausible than extraterrestrial aliens from another galaxy hovering over the city, isn't it? :)

There was picture in the Papers in the UK of an object , pyramid shape hovering over the Kremlin in Russia.

maybe ET on a world tour.

The object over the Kremlim was one of The Empire's Imperial Class Star Destroyers, and therefore not a UFO. Whereas the objects over Bangkok were shiny Christmas balloons. Totally different.

There was picture in the Papers in the UK of an object , pyramid shape hovering over the Kremlin in Russia.

maybe ET on a world tour.

The object over the Kremlim was one of The Empire's Imperial Class Star Destroyers, and therefore not a UFO. Whereas the objects over Bangkok were shiny Christmas balloons. Totally different.

Sorry , i thought it was Duck wayder or Luke warm water.

Hi, I'm in Seattle, WA, USA and a very similar event happened to me here. I have a few photos and videos of the event.

it first started with a bright red light, not very high, around 2,000 feet high flying an un natural pattern. a few minutes later, there was about 8 or 9.

a swarm of these lights.

here is a link to my report.

komonews.com/younews/79143037.html

This happened on December 11th 2009

Did you get anally probed as well? :)

Quite honestly - if I were of ET origin, upon taking a closer look at the state of our planet, I would get in my lil flying ship and leave immediately.

Come to think of it, perhaps some government's know this - make the the place as polluted and undesirable as possible and nobody will want to move in.

And all this time I thought they were just destroying the planet out of self interest.