Fedex Location In Cm?

ddoff

My recollection is that its on the opposite side of the highway from Makro.

Chiang Mai Station

462 Chiangmai-Lampang Road

Tambol Nongpakrung Kwang 2 Kawila

Muang District

Chiangmai 50000

0830hrs-1730hrs (Mon-Fri)

0830hrs-1500hrs (Sat & Public Holiday)

Closed (Sun)

* Shipments lodged in before 1100hrs (Mon-Sat & Public Holiday) will be uplifted on the same day. All other shipments will be scheduled for next day uplift.

And if I'm not mistaken I thank there is a FedEx on the east side of the entrance to the Chiang Mai Entertainment Center on Loi Kroh.

I'm fairly certain that for International shipments (especially if insurance is required) that you need to go to the office near Makro.

Not always true Sparky..

I was sending legal documents several times during my time in CM back to the States and they would always come to the house and pick them up. The guy even left me some of those FedEx envelopes so I was ready for him the next time.

Painless and only had to walk the 50 steps to the front gate.

And if I'm not mistaken I thank there is a FedEx on the east side of the entrance to the Chiang Mai Entertainment Center on Loi Kroh.

I'm fairly certain that for International shipments (especially if insurance is required) that you need to go to the office near Makro.

Not always true Sparky..

I was sending legal documents several times during my time in CM back to the States and they would always come to the house and pick them up. The guy even left me some of those FedEx envelopes so I was ready for him the next time.

Painless and only had to walk the 50 steps to the front gate.

I was referring to packages containing merchandise, not documents.