True Internet

case69

Hello, where do i sign up for this 8 meg service, because i thought it was the newish office on suhkamavit road but was told that thats just for business people and not the general public :) ive searched these threads for info but drew a blank, thanks.

Ground floor, Lotus Pattaya Nua. I had it for a day, wasn't impressed. Actual download speed measured to less than 3 MB/s with an 8 MB/s line.

Im currently on my condo wifi service which costs THB 1000 a month and my download speeds never get above 1 meg which i think is rubbish at that price, the only thing is its a very stable connection at the moment.

Edited by case69

Case69, Iam on the 8mb plan, its fantastic, my mate who lives approx 500metres away (next village both of us are in east Pattaya) also has the 8mb plan, he is 110% crap.....seems to be a lottery on quality.

Edited by Spoonman

Case69, Iam on the 8mb plan, its fantastic, my mate who lives approx 500metres away (next village both of us are in east Pattaya) also has the 8mb plan, he is 110% crap.....seems to be a lottery on quality.

That seems strange and a little off putting aswell, does it come down a phone line or did they install a seperate cable.

In my case they put in a new cable. It wasn't cable problems.

It seems ISP's are pure pot luck in Thailand. Whichever ISP you choose you have people with great experiences and people with terrible experiences with that ISP. If I was to advise anything I'd just keep trying available ISP's until I found one that works for me.