Fitness Gyms In Th On Nut Area

carlitos_way

On Soi 50 there is a place called "50 Tennis". It is a tennis club with a weight room and Sauna. The weight room is NEVER used by anyone so it is very similar to having a private gym. Obviously there are also tennis courts where you can take lessons from one of the worlds best tennis stars, Paradorn, or you can simply rent time on the courts to play with a friend.

You don't specify exactly where in On Nut you will be, but if you are out on On Nut Road itself for example, lots of people I know use Fitness First out at Seacon Square on Srinagarinda Road. They do some good package deals there and are much better than True Fitness or California (Ripoff) Wow.

Tats

You don't specify exactly where in On Nut you will be, but if you are out on On Nut Road itself for example, lots of people I know use Fitness First out at Seacon Square on Srinagarinda Road. They do some good package deals there and are much better than True Fitness or California (Ripoff) Wow.

Tats

I live on Soi 50...the 50 Tennis Club is good if you play tennis, otherwise, the "weight room" is abysmal as are the facilities, especially for the prices they are charging (I believe it was 1500-2000 a month)..more of a tennis club with a tiny weight room...As posted, Calif. Wow is nothing but a hard sell, they supposedly are also deep in the red....I go to Now Fitness which is at On Nut 16, you can take the small white songthaew truck for 6 baht up soi 77 for the 10 minute ride...Now Fitness is a gym and yoga studio...the gym isn't as fancy as other places, but it does have most major machines and free weights, running machines, bikes, and cross trainers, and isn't crowded...they are always having promotions too, i got a one year membership for about 500 baht a month...you can also pay a bit more and take all the yoga/pilates/aerobic classes too....

Cali wow is perfectly fine for most purposes though it gets a bit crowded.

I don't understand this hard sell thing. They tried selling me some extra stuff the first week, but I just said no and they didn't try again. It's not like you get hounded around the gym.

It's a good gym and it has what you need of machines, cardio equipment and free weights. They even have a squat rack which the Thais seem to avoid at all cost so you can do your heavy lifts in peace.

It's also cheap at 800 baht a month.