Internet On My Laptop

ashleyhammond2006

For BKK just use an internet cafe (if your loom offers no internet) For Burriram hmmmm what sort of mobile phone do you have, easiest way to connect is using it as a modem (if its capable) by putting a thai sim card in it (I use 1to call), alternatively you can purchase and edge/gprs dongle, these aint cheap though.

As for cost, internet Cafe no idea !!! 1 to call sim, I get 20hrs access for 100baht.

For BKK just use an internet cafe (if your loom offers no internet) For Burriram hmmmm what sort of mobile phone do you have, easiest way to connect is using it as a modem (if its capable) by putting a thai sim card in it (I use 1to call), alternatively you can purchase and edge/gprs dongle, these aint cheap though.

As for cost, internet Cafe no idea !!! 1 to call sim, I get 20hrs access for 100baht.

I would like to get a GPRS/EDGE dongle, how can I find out what is the best one and where to purchase.

I would like to get a GPRS/EDGE dongle, how can I find out what is the best one and where to purchase.

You can find many topics covering this by scrolling through here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Internet-com...cation-f17.html

Just try to connect to wireless network.

Their start page will tell you how and how much to pay.

Many places also have free wi-fi, like coffeshops, malls etc.

My house is in a remote village and there is only a small internet cafe in the town 10 mins away.

I want to be able to sit in the comfort of my home and use my laptop.

• 2 weeks later...

I brought my netbook over from UK and bought a AIS net sim card and put it in my N82.After putting credit on it i contacted AIS customer services and they sent me the settings for the phone to use on my laptop.I first used a USB cable direct from my phone to the laptop as recomended but i was unable to make a connection.After messing about for an hour and having no luck i tried using a bluetooth connection and guess what its working.Dont ask me how but i get a good connection and no problems,with reasonable speed.

Just try to connect to wireless network.

Their start page will tell you how and how much to pay.

Many places also have free wi-fi, like coffeshops, malls etc.

My house is in a remote village and there is only a small internet cafe in the town 10 mins away.

I want to be able to sit in the comfort of my home and use my laptop.

Hi,

how far is your nearest mobile phone transmitter, AIS or DTAC?

A used Nokia 3110c will set you back 1,500-2,000bt, & there's your modem,

all you need to do is sign up with DTAC or the other mob & you're away, not fast but ok. :)