Yamaha Vino

eek

Vino = made in japan

Fino = Made in thailand

my advise get FIno. it is bigger and easy to fix when problems comes. as for Vino, it is samller size and ther are no new one. all of them are imprted as used bike and dont have any paper work. When it brakes down, you will have to wait for awhile to get the parts. Jand it cost more than Fino. my opnion Vino = just not worthed...

good luck

The vino is pretty worthless. Has 10 inch diameter tires. The Fino has 14 inch diameter tires. I think 10 inch diameter wheels were what you got in the 1950's and I remember my dad telling me how utterly dangerous and useless scooters were and I was less than 10 back then. So if you want an utterly dangerous bike that has not evolved since the 1950's except for power, drive train and reliability, get a Vino. But they are not built in Thailand and are shipped over from Japan apparently at more than double the price for what you typically buy a Fino here in Thailand.

Edited by jackcorbett

The vino is pretty worthless. Has 10 inch diameter tires. The Fino has 14 inch diameter tires. I think 10 inch diameter wheels were what you got in the 1950's and I remember my dad telling me how utterly dangerous and useless scooters were and I was less than 10 back then. So if you want an utterly dangerous bike that has not evolved since the 1950's except for power, drive train and reliability, get a Vino. But they are not built in Thailand and are shipped over from Japan apparently at more than double the price for what you typically buy a Fino here in Thailand.

There are a few Vinos in Hua Hin, moped, 50cc 2-stroke. Dont know how old, seem to be sold at 5-15k used, no plates

Fino is in most countries considered to be a motorcycle, 115cc 4-stroke, 90 kmh.

Edited by katabeachbum