Tv Pattaya Pissup

britmaveric

What date do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
Lads/Ladies: We ran out of steam here, so which is it? :o

You should never meet your heroes (spelling ??) :D:D:D i don't think I'll be around but just after splashing out 1900 baht on a tourist extension visa which i probally need only 5 days , stupid or what, should i have paid the fine at the airport ?? but may have had an traffic accident in the meantime so during investigations seen as an illegal so treated like a rapist,locked up, deported, banned ,etc :D I actually considered going to Cambodia for 2000 baht just to spite the thai emigration (although they are pretty helpful compared to a couple of years ago, even if the price has quadrupled), if only it was a shorter trip :D anyway thats my whinge for today :D

Edited by Wanderer

Bearing in mind that the 28th of May is rapidly approaching, could someone tell me what the outcome of this poll is.

28 May 2005 (Sat) [ 2 ]  [10.53%]

4 June 2005 (Sat) [ 5 ]  [26.32%]

Rather not drink with you tossers on either date. [ 12 ]  [63.16%]

I don't give a monkey's about the third choice - which is way ahead of others. :o

We've got a date on the 4th, people.

We've got a date on the 4th, people.

Am planning on being there LC - is the tall pommy git back from the land of the former colonial oppressors? :D:o

You mean the convict export centre?

We used to think they (the idiots who got caught) nicked the sheep 'cos they were hungry, but when I settled in the Land of Thunder I found the real reason they eloped with them.