Http://www.r24.org/hotels.thaivisa.com - Booking Trouble

Blackandwhite

This is not a moan up a request for help as I do not seem to be getting anywhere

I have two bookings through the above agent, I have booked before with no trouble, but this time I am having a big problem

Booked Koh Samui paid deposit no problem

Booked Hua Hin they can not take my payment as they tell me tey have a different machine, they suggest I pay by credit card which I do not want to do, I want to pay with the same card as I did just a few days ago using my visa debit highline card ???

I have checked with my bank and there is no problem with my card

Help please

Is this a Visa or Mastercard branded debit card? If so the email back and request that a supervisor look at the booking. I've processed hundreds of customers through R24 and I've never seen this.

The card is visa debit, used to be maestro, I have used it to pay the same company in Koh Samui so not sure why one can do it but the other cant ???????

I have emailed them and suggested they talk to Koh Samui office to ask how they processed they card ??

Thanks for the help, I have now emailed them again explaining my frustration and that I have never had a problem before it seem that the payment has now been taken I filled that form on for the 4th time and exactly the same as I did before and they email back saying I must have filled the form in wrong !!!, thank you again.