Important Phone Numbers In Chiang Mai

rrose070

Since I requested it, and found it on Google; for others' benefit here is my list (may or may not be correct) from asiarooms.com (I'm not an owner or affiliate!) (Wish I was, though!)

"People manning emergency services in Chiang Mai are extremely helpful, cooperative and prompt. They will help in making your stay pleasurable and hassle-free.

The following list contains some of the most important phone numbers of Chiang Mai:

Help in an Emergency: Tel 191

Airport Tourist Police: Tel 05 3- 922191

Ambulance Police: Tel 199

Ambulance Service: Tel 1669

Ambulance Radio Centre 053 - 121052

Directory Enquiries: Tel 1113

Disaster Rescue Unit: Tel 053 - 259354

Electricty Problems: Tel 053 - 241777

Fire: Tel 199

Tourist Authority Of Thailand Northern Office: Tel 053-248604, 1672

Tourist Police: Tel 1699

Traffic Accidents: Tel 1193

Vehicle Theft Police: Tel 1192

Water Problems: Tel 053 - 233479

Mastercard (Toll Free ) : Tel 001-800-11-887-0663

Visa (Toll Free ) : Tel 001-800-11-535-0660

Immigration Bureau (Police): Tel: +66 53 277 510"

That's long list... I believe if you program all these in your phone you will gonna need them for sure, somehow this is asking for trouble.

Now I remember I did a First Aid course, I stopped it because in that 2 months everywhere I went minor accidents happened, after I stopped the course it was over... very strange.

For sure I am NOT gonna save this in my phone for the same reason, but this list should be pinned on top of the Chiangmai forum for sure.

That's long list... I believe if you program all these in your phone you will gonna need them for sure, somehow this is asking for trouble.

Now I remember I did a First Aid course, I stopped it because in that 2 months everywhere I went minor accidents happened, after I stopped the course it was over... very strange.

For sure I am NOT gonna save this in my phone for the same reason, but this list should be pinned on top of the Chiangmai forum for sure.

Yes, do a first aid course here. And attend to an accident victim. Then pay his hospital bills, because Plod say you're responsible.

Erm..... No.