Mercedes C Class Kompressor

CrossBones

I had a C230 in the States, small, not a good ride on the highway, had the most problems than any car I ever owned.

Everything can have problems, Im always saying I have most problems with TOYOTA and also some with Mercedes, cars are pruduced by humans...

+ I must edit for second time: I never been to USA but as I know max speed on highway is 75-80mph... I was driving C class 150mph

, my S 170mph and both handle great, C as "small" car for old man (previous generation owned by 59yr old people in avarage) is quite sporty with suspension setting to be good for all...

Take C 220 diesel, or BMW 320d, if you are under 40yrs :) . Both diesels have so much power and consuption smaller but you feels as with V6 3.0 petrol engine... I will go for "magnetic suspension" I hope they offer it here, I had in M3, it is simple miracle system!

Both RWD, good cars, if you have $, go for it, life is too short!

Edited by RadekGCZ

Had one in UK about 4 years ago, bought from new, mine must've been made on Friday afternoon because nothing but trouble. Engine management system never was set right, panels never seemed to look right on fit, big engine lag, car really drifted and not good on wet corners...swapped it next for the BMW M...evrything the Merc wasn't, and more besides. BIG money to be laying out on a small car, they are v.cramped, imo.