Any Gmail Invitations Available?

p_brownstone

click here for gmail invites

Welcome to isnoop.net's gmail invite spooler. This page offers a place for people with Gmail invites and those who want them to come together with minimal effort and fuss.

Currently, we have 1,058,936 invites available to share. Thanks to the generosity of folks like you, we've distributed 952,579 invites since this page went up on Sep 13, 2004.

If you have invites to share, please feel free to send them to [email protected]. They will be added to the available pool immediately.

I'm not sure of your problem? I am guessing that you don't like not being able to have sub-folders (labels)?

I find that labels are great because I can easily tag emails with more than one label.

In yahoo I can create folders and put mail from A B & C  into folders A B & C.

I can't do that with gmail...... or can I?

thanks.

Yea you can. Gmail just confused the issue a bit and called them "Labels", rather than Folders. Easy. :o

Labels are like email folders, only better. You can add multiple labels to a conversation (instead of being forced to choose only one folder) and you can search for messages by label name.

You can also set up your filters to automatically apply labels.

To create a label, follow these steps:

Check the box next to each message you’d like to label.

Select 'New label' from the 'More actions...' drop-down menu at the top of the page.

Enter the name of the new label in the text box, and click 'OK.'

The selected messages automatically will be categorized under the new label.

You can then archive them from your inbox but they will still appear under the label.

even better, use filters and check "Skip the Inbox (Archive it)" - then it will just show up in your list of labels on the left. Anything unfiltered will be left in the inbox - good for checking the occasional spam that slips through.

I've got filters for all of my lists and friends and family, so pretty much anything that's left behind in the inbox is kinda suspect...