Btp Raid North Pattaya Sex Show

britmaveric

Bangkok Tourist Police raid North Pattaya sex show after viewing secret footage from inside the club.

Last year, the Blue Bird Club in North Pattaya which caters mostly for Asian Tour groups, was closed down after it was found to be conducting sexually explicit shows. The venue is back open and complaints had been received by the Tourist Police that these explicit shows were once again taking place. Acting on instructions received from Police Major General Banya, the National Chief of Tourist Police, undercover Tourist Police Officers from Bangkok’s Tourist Crime Suppression Unit secretly filmed the show on Tuesday Night. As you can see from these undercover pictures, sexual intercourse is clearly taking place and performers are seen to be removing razor blades from their vaginal cavities. Both are illegal activities and as soon as the officers saw what was going on, they entered the premise and immediately closed it down and arrested the performers and the manager, Khun Somshai. They were taken back to the Pattaya Tourist Police Station where they were joined by Police Major General Banya who came down from Bangkok to oversee the case along with Police Colonel Somnook, Pattaya’s Police Chief and Police Colonel Supapon, the Regional Tourist Police Chief. The evidence was shown to the arrestees who initially denied the allegations. A report of the evening’s events will be sent to the Governor of Chonburi who will decide if the gathered evidence warrants a permanent or temporary closure of the venue. In the meantime, the manager and performers were charged with a variety of offences relating to performing and permitting sexually explicit acts in a public place.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 4th May 2005

I remember when it was raided last year, apparently just after the " show " had started. the Chinese audience who felt that they had not got value for money were chasing the tour operator for a refund. He also had a close shave. I suppose that could be construed as bare faced cheek. :o

What's the deal with these razor blade shows anyway?? I never could understand why anyone would want to see that.. or frogs stuffed in a pussy, eggs, etc. What tha?? Whats the attraction to that? Just something shocking and odd?

I can't say anything about straight go-go bars in Pattaya, because that isn't my scene, but Pattaya Police get their 'tea money' from owners of gay go-go bar which perform 'sexy shows' quite openly in front of passing farangs.

Want to see a 'sexy show'? No problems if the owner had paid.

What's the deal with these razor blade shows anyway??  I never could understand why anyone would want to see that..  or frogs stuffed in a pussy, eggs, etc.  What tha??  Whats the attraction to that?  Just something shocking and odd?

I agree I recall one lady- stuff errr a ball of string and wanted us to pull - must had 10Km worth of string in there. Then wanted a tip. :o Naught sexy about these acts - just learn to dance..far better IMHO.

Edited by britmaveric