Home Help Needed In Chiang Mai

wineaux

I am running an ad in the classified section but would really appreciate if some locals could pass the word to their (Thai) wives or girlfriends that we are looking for the following staff asap;

Nanny (live in) for newborn baby

Maid (live out)

English speaking NOT required but must speak, read and write Thai. Salary negotiable.

Anyone interested can PM the applicants phone number and my wife will call to discuss.

I'm sure there must be some local people who would appreciate this.

Thanks in advance.

Too much wine? What area do you live in? You will get more useful suggestions for/from "local" people if you tell us. Who is going to bother telling you about a great maid in Hang Dong only to find out that you live in Doi Saket?

For a worker, housekeeper etc. I suggest bring a visit to one of the Burmese Churches in Chiangmai, there you will find someone easy. Best time is Sunday at 1 pm after the service.

The regular Burmese Church is at the old road CM to Sankampeng, halfway between the 1st and 2nd ringroad on the left side, behind the abandoned Q8 pumpstation, take the soi 10 meter furtheron, 30m inside.

The Birmese Lisu Church is right behind the Wat Gate pumpstation (that's opposite Good View restaurant) just go behind the pumtstation there's the Lisu Church

The past 5 years found various good workers that way.

PM me if you need some useful phonenumbers.

Edited by ManilaLover

Too much wine? What area do you live in? You will get more useful suggestions for/from "local" people if you tell us. Who is going to bother telling you about a great maid in Hang Dong only to find out that you live in Doi Saket?

Yes quite right, unfortunately not down to wine..just moved house so very hectic!

• 3 weeks later...