Painai.com Web-site

FRM-BKK

I am not sure whether sponsor "Painai" is aware that the flight-compare link takes you to a web-page, that offers you a subscription to two of their partners/subsidiaries; Snowtrax and Suntrax. Once on that page, no further links to take you further to the flight compare page.

The actual flight search link seems to have disappeared from the web-site.

I have contacted Painai.com via their 'contact' link. A message came back immediately to say that they would respond to my query within 24 hours. No response so far; 10 days later.

It is a shame that this flight search engine is no longer available as it was a very useful tool to get a good idea of current prices of flights out of Bangkok.

Are the sponsors aware of this, or has this service been removed on purpose? Or, Am I missing something??

FrmBkk

Hi Frmbkk,

Thank you for your message which was well received. We did not have a definite answer yet as we were still looking into this with the supplier. It seems now they have changed their plans so we had to remove the flight search engine.

I agree it's unfortunate to see this feature go and we would like to offer a one stop shop for all your travel needs. We will look into a new system but only want to offer this if we are confident it offers the best rates in a simple search.

Many thanks

May I suggest you try Sky Scanner. Click here for the LINK.

Just put in your HOME airport (in my case PER) and where you want to go to (in my case BKK). I can choose a specific date or if I am flexible, a whole month or even year of travel dates. I get the results in under 10 seconds and the fares in my home currency (in my case AUD).

When I have found the best fare (with the best choice of minimum stop-over time in KUL: or SIN), Sky Scanner links me directly with the airline of my choice so I can book with them (the airline) - so I don't pay a commission or booking fee to Sky Scanner.

Try it, Kenn (and PaiNai).

Cheers, Peter