Hope Land Hotel

Takeo

I am coming to Bangkok soon, i got recomended the hotel Hope land on sukhumvit 46. I didnt know if it was any good or if anyone else has ever heard of it. Is there anywhere else around there you would recomend if not Hopeland. Resonable pricing always helps :)

I always wondered about that place. As far as I know, it's only been open a year or so. It looks really fancy in the lobby, but when I lived in that area (it's across the street from Pridi), I NEVER saw anyone coming or going, or sitting in the lobby. I hope someone else has some info.

If you do that would be great, let me know if you do. Thanks

Just curious...are you talking about Hopeland on Sukhumvit Soi 24?

You got me wondering if maybe I was thinking of the wrong place, so I looked it up. It's very confusing! Apparently there's a "Hope Land Executive Serviced Apartments" on Sukhumvit 24 near the Phrom Phong BTS (www.hopeland.co.th), AND there is a "Hope Land Executive Residence" on Sukhumvit 46/1 near the Phrakhanong BTS (www.hopelandhotel.com). The "Hope Land" logo/font looks the same on both websites, so maybe they are owned by the same company?

oh i did actually look that up myself. I know they have the same owners. how much they actaully have in common though i dont know. But the one i was really refering to was the one on 46, near to phrakhanong bts i believe. I know if it is relativly new there was only a small chance anyone knowing too much about it. Thought id just try asking :)