Big Fire Suhkhumvit Soi 70 Area

george

Using Google map is a bit confusing as the odd numbers are quite off from the even. Soi 70 is next to Soi 103 which shows as Bang Na Trat. Sukhumvit 69 is next to the Sukhumvit Rama IV intersection.

Tywais,

you are correct about the soi numbering, soi 81 isnt opposite soi 80 for example.

Yes as you mentioned you are almost into Bang Na, which its my understanding starts on the other side of the freeway on the way to Sam Rong.

Opposite Prakanong fire station which is in On Nut (just past soi 77), is soi 48.

Suk soi 70 is opposite soi 103, for those not familiar with the area.

Using Google map is a bit confusing as the odd numbers are quite off from the even. Soi 70 is next to Soi 103 which shows as Bang Na Trat. Sukhumvit 69 is next to the Sukhumvit Rama IV intersection.

Tywais,

you are correct about the soi numbering, soi 81 isnt opposite soi 80 for example.

Yes as you mentioned you are almost into Bang Na, which its my understanding starts on the other side of the freeway on the way to Sam Rong.

Opposite Prakanong fire station which is in On Nut (just past soi 77), is soi 48.

Suk soi 70 is opposite soi 103, for those not familiar with the area.

Bangna starts around soi 101/1 which means that Soi 70 is well into Bangna. And soi 70 is opposite Soi Rung Rueang which I think is also called soi 103/3. The "real" soi 103 is about 300 meter further in towards the center of Bangkok.

Sophon

It was at Soi 70, which is 50m from the bang na trat highway. A few slums went up in smoke, power went off for about an hour in the surroundingarea, but the fire brigade put the blasze out quickly.

My apmt overlloks where it happened and had to close the windows coz of the smoke.