Man Arrested For Threwing Poo At Abhisit's House

webfact

Mr. Hoo Flung Poo

No Its a book which goes by the name "Who Flung Dung" by "Willy Catchit! You remember they were in a set...The next one was "Spunk on the bed" by "Mister Completely!"lol

The best was 'Yellow River' by I. P. Daily, closely followed by 'The Broken Window' by Heifer Brick. God that takes me back to my childhood! :)

Ah and rusty bed springs by I P Nightly

Update:

The man appears to be mentally challenged and is undergoing the police questioning, he said, adding assistant national police chief Lt General Aswin Kwanmuang was present when the man gave his statement.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

So, nothing to do with the Reds after all then?

maybe it is...lol :)

The man admitted that he threw four bags into the compound of the prime minister's house but he had no political motive.

He said he wanted to vent out his frustration after police and Bangkok city officials ignored his complaint about his neighbour.

Threwing? lol

Yes, a combination of threw and throwing, both a present and past participle, new world English if you will.

On topic, lets have at it with the jokes folks.

Do you think Abhisit will just "Poo Poo" the situation?

Not likely but they can treat the thrower ofcourse, give him a cel with kee on the floors and see how he likes it....

He said he threw it in a very scientific manner - scatter logical, if you will. :)

So there's a science to threwing poo! Wish we had that when I was a school as sounds more interesting than chemistry and more practical in life. Can't remember ever using the periodic table after school but threwing poo could be quite useful.

I did but then I studied Chemistry... After 5 years I got offered a job in computers so I switched as there were very few jobs around years ago....

Its enough.

I had to delete almost half of the entire thread. I close this topic. Most of the deleted posts were vulgar, off-topic or nonsensical.

This is not a topic to post toilet jokes.

You can PM me and request to have this topic reopened.

But you should give a very good reason.

//CLOSED//