Thai Visa Run

So, my Thailand three months (two months, one month extension) will expire tomorrow, Sunday. I was supposed to go last Wednesday to Cambodia for the two nights three days package (the visa runs companies), to get two months visa, but my mother was extremely sick so we couldn't go. I called the company, and they told me I could go Sunday, no problems. Today I go to pay in advance, but the company told me they can't/don't go on Sunday (I'm not sure if it's because of the Chinese New Year?), so now I have to overstay 'til Wednesday.

My questions:

1. I have an Italian passport, but I just have 4 pages left. Is this enough? I won't get my new passport for another... few weeks.

2. Is the overstaying fee still 500baht x day? I don't plan on going out of the hotel 'til Wednesday as I'm afraid of being stopped by the police for whatever reason. (Being 17 I'm extremely paranoid. =P)

3. Does anyone think we could run into any problems at the border when we apply for the visa? (The company will do pretty much everything, but I want to know).

4. Will they stamp overstay on our passports? Will we be able to apply for another three months visa in three months?

NEW::

Does anyone know if Thai Visa Run company is good for the 60 days visa? I usually go with Jack Golf so I don't know.

We have never overstayed before, but this time it's pretty much the company's fault for not telling us Tuesday that they don't go on Sunday for the two nights three days thing, when we called they assured us we could go Sunday and like I said above, my mother was extremely sick so we trusted them. Stupid, I know. =/

Edited by PuddingDis

Will they even take you to the border with an overstay? Normally they don't from what I have seen posted.

Whenever I go there's always a few foreigners who overstayed. The company guy asks for money for the overstay, and everything seems okay. I forgot how much he asks though...

1. I have an Italian passport, but I just have 4 pages left. Is this enough? I won't get my new passport for another... few weeks.

4 PAGES ARE OK FOR ANOTHER 2/3 STAMPS MAX

2. Is the overstaying fee still 500baht x day? I don't plan on going out of the hotel 'til Wednesday as I'm afraid of being stopped by the police for whatever reason. (Being 17 I'm extremely paranoid. =P)

500 BAHT STILL, DON'T WORRY THAT MUCH AND GO OUT AND ENJOY CHINESE NEW YEAR, UNLESS YOU LIVE IN SUKHUMVIT SOI 31 AREA [LOTS OF POLICE CHECKING THERE]

3. Does anyone think we could run into any problems at the border when we apply for the visa? (The company will do pretty much everything, but I want to know).

NO PROBLEM, JUST PAY THE FINE FOR OVERSTAY

4. Will they stamp overstay on our passports? Will we be able to apply for another three months visa in three months?

YES, THEY WILL STAMP YOU WERE ON OVERSTAY AND PAID A FINE, BUT THAT IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL [uNLESS YOU TALK ABOUT MONTHS OF OVERSTAY!]

4 PAGES ARE OK FOR ANOTHER 2/3 STAMPS MAX

500 BAHT STILL, DON'T WORRY THAT MUCH AND GO OUT AND ENJOY CHINESE NEW YEAR, UNLESS YOU LIVE IN SUKHUMVIT SOI 31 AREA [LOTS OF POLICE CHECKING THERE]

NO PROBLEM, JUST PAY THE FINE FOR OVERSTAY

YES, THEY WILL STAMP YOU WERE ON OVERSTAY AND PAID A FINE, BUT THAT IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL [uNLESS YOU TALK ABOUT MONTHS OF OVERSTAY!]

Ah, thank you. :)

You can get the Cambodian eVisa to squeeze out some more trips on your 4 pages. This will avoid the full page sticker for the Cambodian visa, basically you'll just show the eVisa printout (like an eTicket) and get only the exit and entry stamps (2x Thai, 2x Cambodia). Disclaimer: some people are not comfortable obtaining the eVisa since it requires a credit card. I use it all the time and didn't have any fraudulent withdrawals (so far :))

Check out the forums for details on the eVisa.

welo

I concur, the Cambodian "E-visa" has worked flawlessly (for people who don’t speak engrish, this means it has worked “without a problem” :D ) EVERY time I or my friends have used it.

It is a FAR smaller stamp than the “Page Eating” B/S visa they put in your passport when you cross the border and well worth the extra $$ you spend to get it. :D

Of course that is; IF you cross at a border crossing which accepts E-visa's. .. :)