Bed Supper Club

sokal

I was just wondering who the crowd was at Bed supper club. Hi-so expats only or do tourists go there ? Kinda looks like a bunch of posers to me. I was going to check it out but everyone will probably think my lady is a BG. :) She aint, and she doesn't dress that way and she has no tats and light skin.

Then why everybody would be from that opinion. :)

I am guessing that is what people would think...maybe I am wrong. I seen allot of flashy ladies at Qbar that looked like BGs. Thats what I am trying to figure out, do BGs hang out at hi-so places ?

I am guessing that is what people would think...maybe I am wrong. I seen allot of flashy ladies at Qbar that looked like BGs. Thats what I am trying to figure out, do BGs hang out at hi-so places ?

The ambitious long ball types might - if they've got 500B entrance to "invest".

There are Bar girls, and then again there are "Bar" girls.....at every level just a different perspective.....The safest guide to a non BG ....reasonable well off family, a University degree, and to come from Bangkok...

do BGs hang out at hi-so places ?

Of course they do

Anyways those places are very pretentious and vapid. I suppose if you are into the - "hey look at me" sort of crowd then these might be your sort of places. :)

No I am not, I am the one who said allot of these people are just posers, by the look of it.

I seen allot of flashy ladies at Qbar that looked like BGs. Thats what I am trying to figure out, do BGs hang out at hi-so places ?

Qbar isn't even remotely hi-so, medium-so, or anything so. It's just a disguised brothel in the farang ghetto for people who want to pretend they're too good for Nana Plaza. It's not a 'normal' disco

There are Bar girls, and then again there are "Bar" girls.....at every level just a different perspective.....The safest guide to a non BG ....reasonable well off family, a University degree, and to come from Bangkok...

So do you ever check the paper work on these university degrees or do you just believe what you are told ?

Your first comment made more sense, their are regular bar girls and their are hi-so bargirls is what you are saying. no ?

You are wondering who the crowd is then you state they are a bunch of posers?

Who really cares what they are?

Do you think 99.9% of them care about you or who you are with?

If you want to go, then go spend your money and find out if it is for you or not.

It's only money, the money you burn is an education and experience to learn on your own.

Then the next time someone asks you, you will have first hand experience.

People that talk about Qbar and Bed Supper Club like they are something special are either tourists or way out of date with the times

Your GF should know all the hottest clubs where her Thai friends hang out, go there and you won't have to worry about posers and probably have a pretty good time

Your in BKK for crying out loud!!! Working girls in general are everywhere! Are you dense? However Bed is a mix of people who are out to have a fun evening locals and tourists alike and as good as any place to start. BKK isn't the culinary capital of any food other than Thai so expect the usual fare. Have fun and enjoy, that's what is all about right?

Well BED is a pretty good club

it has a mix of everything in the way of people.

depends on what night you go you may see alot of Ladyboys, or alot of poser "Models" outer nights it is usually a mix of Ex-pats, Locals, and Tourists. Prices are $$$

I have been going for may years now and I do find myself looking for a new place to go.

Food I believe the New Chef is from New Zealand SO the Menu is Pacific Rim with Asian Influence.

its not bad either but again $$$.

The Manager is a top bloke he truly knows how to make people feel welcome...after you pay the 500-800b to get in :)

All in all they must be doing something right as they are opining in Paris too soon.

Your in BKK for crying out loud!!! Working girls in general are everywhere! Are you dense? However Bed is a mix of people who are out to have a fun evening locals and tourists alike and as good as any place to start. BKK isn't the culinary capital of any food other than Thai so expect the usual fare. Have fun and enjoy, that's what is all about right?

you answered the question, I get it. As far as working girls, I know all about the working girls and thai girls in general

For quality and reasonable "clean" entertainment in BKK go to Ekamai/Thonglor, that's where most of the good Thais hang around: The Curve, Jet, Funky Villa and all the other disco/pubs.

Nice people, a ratio women/men of 2 to 1 [Q Bar & Bed are the opposite], no entry fee and reasonable price for food & drinks.

Always makes me laugh when I see these posts from guys stating they are worried that people will think their "real Thai women" are bargirl types.

Why do you care what strangers think? Who cares? o.k. your family and close friends, understood, but strangers at The Bed? So what? Actually, they don't give a sh*t about you so just go dance and have some fun.

Yes, there are working girls there, please don't be surprised about that in BKK.

Quote 1: I was going to check it out but everyone will probably think my lady is a BG. She aint, and she doesn't dress that way and she has no tats and light skin.

Quote 2: As far as working girls, I know all about the working girls and thai girls in general

Anyone who would post Q1 doesn't as per Q2.

The only reason one might think any girl in particular is a BG is when they realize "Hey, this girl must be being paid a lot to hang out with this jerk."

Edited by jazzbo

Nice point(s) Khun Jazzbo...

My partner has tattoos (I don't!) and she enjoys to get a bit of tan, either by our pool or during our regular seaside weekends.

By the way, she is a well know architect... and she is (financially) making in a week what is difficult for me to achieve in a month. :)

Where are the good clubs to go to these days, where one might go if he were hoping to get spiked with an Ecstacy tab (because its illegal to take them knowingly) and have a good boogy to some good rave music?

Looking for somewhere with minimal ladies of the night, but lots of fine looking girls that take a bit of chatting up.

I seen allot of flashy ladies at Qbar that looked like BGs. Thats what I am trying to figure out, do BGs hang out at hi-so places ?

Qbar isn't even remotely hi-so, medium-so, or anything so. It's just a disguised brothel in the farang ghetto for people who want to pretend they're too good for Nana Plaza. It's not a 'normal' disco

That is BS. Q bar is a decent place. So if a guy like you accuses everyone at Q bar as being Nana scum then where the he_l do us normal people go ? where do you go ?

Quote 1: I was going to check it out but everyone will probably think my lady is a BG. She aint, and she doesn't dress that way and she has no tats and light skin.

Quote 2: As far as working girls, I know all about the working girls and thai girls in general

Anyone who would post Q1 doesn't as per Q2.

The only reason one might think any girl in particular is a BG is when they realize "Hey, this girl must be being paid a lot to hang out with this jerk."

No way, I am 25,not short fat or bald. . I was in Q bar with this 33 year old TG, I think she was older then that but whatever. Other Thai girls in their where mocking me for being with an older girl. They where making circles with their fingers and pointing to their eyes. I guess they where implying that she was out of my league but she was paying for her own stuff and the hotel so I was not complaining. I just wanted to be left alone but that is not what happend.

Always makes me laugh when I see these posts from guys stating they are worried that people will think their "real Thai women" are bargirl types.

Why do you care what strangers think? Who cares? o.k. your family and close friends, understood, but strangers at The Bed? So what? Actually, they don't give a sh*t about you so just go dance and have some fun.

Yes, there are working girls there, please don't be surprised about that in BKK.

The girls do give a sh_t. In Q bar the girls where mocking me for being with an older girl. It kinda pisssed me off.

The girls do give a sh_t. In Q bar the girls where mocking me for being with an older girl. It kinda pisssed me off.

After reading your posts i cant believe for one moment that anyone would mock you, the swines.

That is BS. Q bar is a decent place. So if a guy like you accuses everyone at Q bar as being Nana scum then where the he_l do us normal people go ? where do you go ?

Normal people do not care if there are bg(s), freelancers ect in the mix.

Told you before Q/Bed are vapid places - of course they will mock you. :)

I never said people at Nana are scum, I like to go there sometimes too. Q Bar is basically an expensive version of Nana Disco with lots of people that are pretending otherwise, I don't see any reason to ever go. It's even a lot of the same chicks. If I want to go to a club I'll go to RCA, Thonglor, or a host of other places.

I never said people at Nana are scum, I like to go there sometimes too. Q Bar is basically an expensive version of Nana Disco with lots of people that are pretending otherwise, I don't see any reason to ever go. It's even a lot of the same chicks. If I want to go to a club I'll go to RCA, Thonglor, or a host of other places.

Sokal, you came asking for info now listen up and take it in. DP25 is completely correct. Qbar (as with so many bars) are uber-trendy for the first few months of opening, then decline. Freelancers pay the entrance fee, try their best to look classy and glamorous and "good" to suck in guys...probably young newbies like you and visiting businessmen that just don't care how many tattoos they've got on their arse and thigh or how many sessions of cosmetic surgery they've had. Bed is now a real mixed bag: it's certainly not full of posers, it's priced up for tourists and attracts them. It also happily houses freelancers of the Qbar variety, BGs on their nights off, white-skinned massage girls on their Thai dates and an ever increasing clientele of ladyboys especially on weekdays. It doesn't mind. Spasso is the same, Thonglor soi 10 is different. Tapas even has more than its fair share.

However, Bed is still a great club with superb sound system, music, little chicken cheese and avocado rolls and atmosphere.

There is a dress code and the people get fairly pimped out when they go to Q bar so I have to disagree on that. Nana is scum, trashy old bastards everywhere.